List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Then I guess it's okay for our NGA Prospects to be Guns then
None of ours this year would be top 40 anyway but its still nice to have it reverted back.
Doug got unlucky with his ACL and our other two, defenders rarely are that high up unless you are exceptional.

None of ours this year would be top 40 anyway but its still nice to have it reverted back.
Doug got unlucky with his ACL and our other two, defenders rarely are that high up unless you are exceptional.

Didn't you say there was a Good Tall NGA Prospect for next year's Draft?

Didn't you say there was a Good Tall NGA Prospect for next year's Draft?
He's def tall. Unsure where he sits quality wise though. He's played a couple games for oakleigh this year, and obviously school footy and played some games locally for old Carey in VAFA.
Time will tell.

I watched the weekend's Keilor game v Aberfeldie (a top 4 team) and Tommy still had about 24 or 25 disposals.
They paid him a fair bit of attention too.

But some of the umpiring.. geez.

He now goes back to Jets for the remainder of the CTL season.
Come september, he'll feature in thr U17 futures game around GF, so that'll be good to watch

I watched the weekend's Keilor game v Aberfeldie (a top 4 team) and Tommy still had about 24 or 25 disposals.
They paid him a fair bit of attention too.

But some of the umpiring.. geez.

He now goes back to Jets for the remainder of the CTL season.
Come september, he'll feature in thr U17 futures game around GF, so that'll be good to watch
Thanks Jen - great dedication

And still another year before he’s eligible for the draft! Looks like we’re gonna get a gun mid to pair with Nick for a decade!
If he's perfoming like this before he is 17 next month. Imagine with another year, pre-season as he matures into his top age year.

He's come a long way the last couple years. From someone that may not make AFL to probably a 2nd rounder start of the year, to now.. probably a likely top 10 pick
He's not just performing strongly as a bottom ager, but also against bigger boys older than him. He's also performed well against men in local for keilor, which I think will help his development a lot moving forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he's perfoming like this before he is 17 next month. Imagine with another year, pre-season as he matures into his top age year.

He's come a long way the last couple years. From someone that may not make AFL to probably a 2nd rounder start of the year, to now.. probably a likely top 10 pick
He's not just performing strongly as a bottom ager, but also against bigger boys older than him. He's also performed well against men in local for keilor, which I think will help his development a lot moving forward.
Think he needs to start playing as a second rounder again, just for 12months

Thats why this years draft needs to be key position players
We get the gun mid next year
We need more midfield replacements than that but don’t mind the idea of talls in National Draft predominantly and then trade in a few youngish mids like Berry and Phillips

Does anyone know how Lonie is tracking
Haven’t heard much about him for a few weeks

Mostly been training local for Frankston dolphins. Played 1 game for Dandenong stingrays. But still developing so hopefully next year he comes on a bit more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 Thomas McGuane
Midfielder | 177cm | 27/08/2007

Stats:
34 disposals, 5 inside 50s, 2 goals

McGuane continued his sparkling form at Coates Talent League level in arguably a best afield display. The bottom-age midfielder looked a class above with his ball use, reliably darting onto his favoured left side and displaying both high level decision making and execution. Western wanted the ball in McGuane’s hands and he was often positioned as an outlet on the edge of congestion, including for his first of two second half goals. The Collingwood father-son prospect was neat and efficient by hand, but will always be most damaging by foot.

Hopefully Tom can get to roughly his dad’s height 🤞
I'm sure he'll grow a little bit more given he is still 16. But dont think its overly a big deal given josh daicos is 178cm, Gulden is 175cm
If you have skills, height isnt a factor. But I think he'll end up around 180ish.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back