News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Joey negative about the Pies, well kiss my grits.

so-salty-salt-bae.gif

Jordan Lewis reckons we'll miss the final 8. Not like I particularly care about his opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordan Lewis reckons we'll miss the final 8. Not like I particularly care about his opinion.
It's funny as he (Lewis) was a Pies fan growing up but seems to hate us now.

We’re currently 6th with half of our remaining games against teams that are currently above us.

It’s not an unreasonable prediction?

And just because he thinks it will happen, it doesn’t mean he wants it to happen?

I think he had us missing the 8 before season 2023 too. It must be a recurring dream for him. Something he returns to for comfort when he feels down and despondent. It’s his mantra ‘Pies won’t make the 8, Pies won’t make the 8…’

I think he had us missing the 8 before season 2023 too. It must be a recurring dream for him. Something he returns to for comfort when he feels down and despondent. It’s his mantra ‘Pies won’t make the 8, Pies won’t make the 8…’
Lewis is a Harry Potter wannabe

We’re currently 6th with half of our remaining games against teams that are currently above us.

It’s not an unreasonable prediction?

And just because he thinks it will happen, it doesn’t mean he wants it to happen?

I have no problems re his predictions - he tipped gold Coast and was correct. We very well might miss the 8.

It's more his commentary during games.

Jordan Lewis is such a campaigner, in fact, a campaigner's campaigner!

He sat in for Bux (On the Couch) the Monday just passed and brought to the table "i never want to see this free kick paid, ever again"; a free paid against J.Sweet (Port Ad. ruckman) for handing the ball to his team-mate (O.Wines), as he got up off the ground, before it was quickly passed to the ump.

Has this campaigner been on holidays during & since the Freo v Coll game back in May?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back