News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s stuff like this that makes me worried about Pendles possible coaching career, which is likely to take place at another club.
Not that anything would ever make me hate the great man and I’ll obviously wish him the best but jeez seeing him in another teams colours is gonna look so weird.

Please just get a media Gig instead pendles 😭

It’s stuff like this that makes me worried about Pendles possible coaching career, which is likely to take place at another club.
Not that anything would ever make me hate the great man and I’ll obviously wish him the best but jeez seeing him in another teams colours is gonna look so weird.

Please just get a media Gig instead pendles 😭
As long as Scotty doesn't go near Blues, I'm happy for him to do his assistant coaching apprenticeship at any other club before returning to us as senior coach 🥰

It always happens in cycles. No such thing as the bogey side.
Last 20 games v Hawks, we’ve won 5. Last 50 games v Hawks we’ve won 19. That’s bogey territory. The current cycle has been running since the 70s.

Edit: last 100, which takes us back to 1966, we’ve won 38. That 38% win rate has been consistent since then.

Last edited:
As long as Scotty doesn't go near Blues, I'm happy for him to do his assistant coaching apprenticeship at any other club before returning to us as senior coach 🥰
He can go to Blose for 2-3 years - get all of Vossy's IP ..... come back to Pies and lead us to a glorious, disputed 1 point Granny win over them which sends them into a spiral of depression for 23 decades

He can go to Blose for 2-3 years - get all of Vossy's IP ..... come back to Pies and lead us to a glorious, disputed 1 point Granny win over them which sends them into a spiral of depression for 23 decades
Get all of Vossy's IP? I think that's more of a 3 minute task than a 3 year task.

And what would you do with it? Start a stand up comedy routine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, Pendles will make a great coach, and he's smart enough to know to go elsewhere for his apprenticeship.
The mistake Bucks made was not doing that, yet he got within a bee's dick of a flag.

The problem with Scott going to Carlton is once they see his knowledge they'll give Voss the arse 3 rounds in and give him to main job

The problem with Scott going to Carlton is once they see his knowledge they'll give Voss the arse 3 rounds in and give him to main job
It'll be an unusual situation of the first year assistant coach mentoring the Head Coach.

First of all, one would think that the result of a 3 year reconnaissance mission should result in a larger victory than 1 point over a rabble like Carlton, and second, Carlton have been telling themselves that their new high draft pick is going to guarantee them a flag for nearly 30 years now - A 1 point Grand Final loss would be the best thing that's happened to them since the last millenium. They would take that as a certainty that they'd win the flag the following year.

Everything is a sign of success to come to those losers.

Stuff that. Intel from Vossy? Who needs any, we beat them regardless.

And I'd much rather they never make a GF.

Vossy feels fully equipped to deal with all personality types next year. He has finally completed the Mr Men Compendium.

He’s probably included the Mr. Men written by Adam Hargreaves as well though, which completely undermines the achievement. “Mr. Adventure”, GTFOOH! “Mr. Cool”?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back