News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe when we get to a time when people candidly say “I left because I had the shits because the boss is an utter tossbag” then maybe we can call them legitimate reasons.

Look at John Noble for example - when he requested the trade it was all about needing to be close to his family. And with Collingwood being a family club with family values, surely we understand? Now the deal is done he’s being a lot more candid and the “family” line was clearly BS.

Yeah, sure, you can say that Noble has been replaced by Houston, we’re better off, what’s the fuss?

Ginnivan also didn’t have nice things to say about Collingwood after he left. Neither did Adams. How often do you ever hear players publicly say anything less than complimentary about a former club? Rarely, if ever.

Petryfor leaving raised a lot of eyebrows.

Wright leaving raised a lot of eyebrows. People made excuse that he was always going to leave to join the Devils. What’s the excuse now?

One of our staff members has us before the courts. Sure, there are concerns over that staff member, but it’s not as if Collingwood / Kelly are smelling of roses over it either.

Fly or any coach is not going to please every player on a list.

If Fly had his way then he would probably select 30 players for the grand final and keep everyone happy.

Fly chose the team he thought could get the job done and they duly saluted.

I feel for Noble as most of the fan base does. But to have a crack at people on the way out does nothing for his legacy.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back