Collingwood Performance Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Collingwood Performace Table

Ok! think I've PM'ed everyone, let me know if you want it.

I'll post a copy in my Gallery if you like so anyone can just download it?

PM please!? It'll be good to see how far
behind the big boys I actually am ;-)P

Interesting reading, thought Davis or Rusling even might have made the top 10 for the 20m sprint and slightly surprised to see that Swan is 2nd.

Thought Pendlebury would have been top 10 for agility and that L Brown, Cloke and Dawes would be top 10 for bench press quite easily.

Yeah as I said earlier, I can't really see Cloke/Dawes not being able to bench 120. I know personally from going to the gym a lot and seeing who can bench what, it doesn't take a lot to bench 80-100.

Yeah it gets significantly harder the more you add on, but someone like Cloke should easily, easily bench 120. Seems as though it doesn't account for the entire playing group.

Still very interesting.

I bench pressed 55kgs last night.

Up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down, up down....

sorry guys, i've had a busy night, then man city tottenham game haha...
i'm goin thru all these and PMing now... that 1 PM/min restriction is a killer haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok, i've just gone thru the whole thread and PM'd everyone, i think i've PM'd a few ppl twice (in fact a lot of u haha).

If i have missed u, don't hesitate to PM me

pm me too brah

...if everyone is getting it pm'd anyway, why can't it just be posted?

I think it is to do with staff from other teams just getting on here and seeing it.

I got a msg from AFail... take a vote. Should he get a msg? :p

Yeah send him a link to a picture of a couple of blokes having sex or something :)

How the hell is Pendles deadlifting more than Cloke? There is no way that is right. He isn't even on the BP list.

Our 20m sprints times aren't flattering, I do it in just under 3 seconds and I'm not that quick. I guess I don't carry anywhere near as much bulk which would help. I sorta recall that David Hille (or someone similar from the Bombers) did it in 3 seconds to put it in perspective though.
Didn't Brown or Reid do it in like 2.9 at draft camp, they don't feature now though. Expected Rusling would have got a mention in there too.

Anyway, just random musings, not saying any of it's bad.

Yeah send him a link to a picture of a couple of blokes having sex or something :)

How the hell is Pendles deadlifting more than Cloke? There is no way that is right. He isn't even on the BP list.

Our 20m sprints times aren't flattering, I do it in just under 3 seconds and I'm not that quick. I guess I don't carry anywhere near as much bulk which would help. I sorta recall that David Hille (or someone similar from the Bombers) did it in 3 seconds to put it in perspective though.
Didn't Brown or Reid do it in like 2.9 at draft camp, they don't feature now though. Expected Rusling would have got a mention in there too.

Anyway, just random musings, not saying any of it's bad.

********** it is...

Also have to apologise for my slow replies ppl. I did get sidetracked by this:

[youtube]WlNDBFJCW_M[/youtube]

...cos they rapin' e'rybody out here!

Also have to apologise for my slow replies ppl. I did get sidetracked by this:

[youtube]WlNDBFJCW_M[/youtube]

...cos they rapin' e'rybody out here!

Omg, I ****ing lol'd so hard. The auto tune remix at the end had me in tears.

How have I never seen this?! Is it recent?

Omg, I ****ing lol'd so hard. The auto tune remix at the end had me in tears.

How have I never seen this?! Is it recent?

And now u can see y i got so sidetracked... 50 times i've watched it i recon. Now its my ringtone! :p

How do I make it my ring tone? That auto tune remix is catchy as, I can't stop listening to it either!

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood Performance Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Back