List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have said it before or just thought it but I would love to see how Q would go in the middle, solution might be right there as inevitably sets in on some of the current bunch.

….I also think he should bring out his own cologne and maybe a movie or two, anyone know if he can sing?
I hope McCreery is developed as a mid with his power and pace.

Our deal was with grundy, not really melb persay, so doubt this is true
I’m fairly sure you don’t know the actual details of the deal at all, just like the rest of us, but from what I can gather from those on top of the way AFL contracts work, you’re incorrect.

Our deal was with grundy, not really melb persay, so doubt this is true
TBH we DONT really know anything about this deal other than Collingwood, Melb & Grundy, I think the money is insignifiant in the scheme of things but would be good, I would be pissed off if the Pies didn't put a contingency for this deal to stop (said club) club from benefiting

TBH we DONT really know anything about this deal other than Collingwood, Melb & Grundy, I think the money is insignifiant in the scheme of things but would be good, I would be pissed off if the Pies didn't put a contingency for this deal to stop (said club) club from benefiting
Thats true. We don't know.
There has been conflicting reports from within the media about what is the case. We may never know.

Would we be liable if Treloar left the dogs?

😂

To be fair Fake Tom Browne is odds on to be more accurate than Real Tom Browne
Some of the fake accounts are pretty good. I have been taken in a couple of times especially if it is what I want to believe.:)

Last edited:
Some of the fake accounts are pretty good. I have been taken in a couple of times especially if it is what I want to believe.:)
I admit, I almost fell for the Naughton one lol

There was some last trade period, I remember there was an ollie tweet, that it was a swap between holmes and Ollie lol

People still use twitter? Sorry, 'X' ?
How else am I going to hear from the second best golfer on earth (the best being Kim Jong-Il who scored 11 aces after picking up a club for the first time at the Pyongyang Golf Course) and get my AFL footy fix?

If we got Moyle I'd be happy to trade Cameron out for a profit to a club that needs a ruck (Sydney or Port?) but that would probably be a bit harsh after the first year of his three year contract extension.

p.s. Yes I know Grundy is going to Sydney it was just a hypothetical because we're not getting Moyle anyway.
Making contracted players out of favour and sort of forcing them out is an extremely treacherous move and will make us less attractive to rival players and agents in the future. We’ve walked the path twice already with Treloar and Grundy. I don’t think we can do it again.

Mitch Cleary said on tonight's episode of Tradies that we have interest in Tom Doedee.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Melb weren’t dumb enough to accept such a clause in the contract.
It may seem slightly evil, but I really hope we can cause some mayhem if the contract was around being a Melbourne player.

How much do Melbourne really want him gone if they end up having to pay some of the contract?

If true, yay! However, the problem is we're right in the middle of fake x time/silly season.
Upon googling this guy, I’ve come to the conclusion that anything he says is grain of salt. He’s not a journo. At all. Just a random, albeit a rather successful one judging by his LinkedIn profile.

I have no idea why Chrispiesssss even posted his tweet.

Upon googling this guy, I’ve come to the conclusion that anything he says is grain of salt. He’s not a journo. At all. Just a random, albeit a rather successful one judging by his LinkedIn profile.

I have no idea why Chrispiesssss even posted his tweet.

My bad. I looked up his profile just then. A Collingwood nuff who popped up on my feed. Will double check credibility going forward 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back