List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I promise I’ll be suitably empathetic to any melting you may do
images

This Wright knows what he's doing stuff reminds me of derek hine stuff a few years back....it doesnt calm my nerves

I think Wrighty is a fantastic operator. He gets deals done, doesn't put opposition clubs off side, so they are happy to deal with us.
With Ginnivan, with Hill, McCreery, Schultz and Elliott, he would play alot of games as the sub or not at all, unless there's an injury or two, but you feel that the club would want to give McInnes senior footy inside the F50 next year as well. So Ginni may get 8 to 10 games next year, with a few of those as the sub.

If he actually put up a pic of the AIA saying locked in then deleted it and now his manager saying he is looking around. That’s extremely poor from Ginni. It shows me he is immature and really needs to grow up.

I get the feeling Ginni is better off at another club.

I think McCreery moves further up the ground into the midfield. Good to see the
“beau constrictor" working hard on his fitness whilst holidaying in Bali. Looking for him to have a big preseason and build up his tank and add to our midfield depth. "The Sergeant" Schultz will take over the McCreery role inside F50.

I can see us going the Hawthorn model, when they started running guys like Rioli, Breust, Puopolo through the middle, particularly centre bounces. We will look to do the same with Beau, Billy, Bobby and Schultzy in 2024. Always looking to get better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bali boys (IQ. Ginni. Murphy. Kelly. Noble.) have been pretty quiet on social media so it’s hard to say how much training they did this last week. But I know they did some when they first got there. Hopefully they have been putting in some good time in the gym while getting some RnR

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can guarantee that IQ would have the boys training the house down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back