List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, if is an 11th hour thing then I think Ginni and his management may be a little shrewder than I thought. Good luck to him but I really hope he McStays??;):D
The little man withstood a shitstorm of criticism and shithousery and proved himself worthy of the Collingwood jersey.
It may be that GW told Ginni’s management no trade would be done until Shultz was done. He now has the green light.

nice to see phil davis thinks that ginnivan is pick 40 or 50..... I probably would have given a pick 70 for phil....when he was at his best, certainly not in the last few years...

I am literally, sincerely, only disappointed for [mention]Jen2310 [/mention] . That would be my only reservation.
I don’t know. I think the 15 posts from Big Vic potting the media have been a bit of a giveaway that they’re not happy with it either…

More seriously though Jen’s emotional investment in Jack would add an element on the trauma front.

Hopefully we can package up ginni comp and get a Kpd if one is available given the uncertainty over Murphy

I would be totally comfortable with a swing at DGB. He’s clearly on the outs at Hawthorn.

I wouldn't be surprised if the club said the decision is up to him but he will need to fight for his position and wont be guaranteed anything. And in making that clear hoping he seeks a trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What GW extracts in a trade here will determine just how much they rate him or how badly they want him out the door….

Absolutely. He isn’t on much money, so it’s not a Stephenson situation; if we get bugger all it’s because we were sick to death of him.

honestly.....josh jenkins giving appraisals on what a player is worth...lol. Modern life...

All of them combine. We'll probably end up having traded out Adams, Ginnivan and a first rounder for Schultz and a nothing pick.

Not sure how that improves our list overall.
Let’s wait on the pick for Ginnivan and what we do with said pick, but it’s a depth loss which needs a depth replacement. They can be found relatively easily with late picks or SSP options (I can name one from the 2020 rookie draft if you’re interested).

For those that rate him I get it, but I haven’t been for 12 months so this is a real sideways move for me.

Why do we care so much about what the outside have to say?

How many said the below.

Melbourne were the form team we wouldn't beat them, best team in it.

GWS are the form team playing our style just better and should win.

Brisbane are ready and primed we can't kick enough goals.
Nicky dal, riewoldt, especially fat joey montagna have had it in for us since 2010, even jordan lewis for some reason. I laugh everytime they comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back