List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes correct nicks are saying that he wants a new start no takers thus far . Feeling is Wright may swoop on him offering pick 80 as stkilda want him off their books the deal may be that we take his full contract at 500k x2 years and therefore it may get to the death knell before trades end and lets say the Schultz deal doesnt happen Billings may get picked up as back up or both may get picked up.

What we really need'is a kp backman to replace Murphy ( 10 concussions he may retire especially since we won the flag) this is important (doubt krueger can stay fit) Frampton is more a spare parts player (better playing Ruck) someone like a Darcy Gardiner from Brisbane would be good but doubt that will happen

With Hill.Ginnivan,Elliot, schultz Macreey and say Billings not a bad bunch of small forwards and good depth next year

Remember Elliot is not far off retirement too

It was our small forwards really that won us the flag this year

Who knows see what happens im only speculating see what happens
Billings hasn't made St Kilda better. I'm just wondering where he fits in to make us better. Always seemed to me to be an ok(ish) player with ok skills, but little urgency or mojo or whatever you want to call it

If nothing (across all clubs) big happens from now, then it’s been a pretty uneventful trade period? Olivers non move the biggest story?

Is there even a possible potential blockbuster move?

If nothing (across all clubs) big happens from now, then it’s been a pretty uneventful trade period? Olivers non move the biggest story?

Is there even a possible potential blockbuster move?
Was touted to be a more boring trade period and less players moving than usual years. And no really huge names.

Carey and Ablett wouldn’t be key forward?
Seriously?
Go watch a bit of old footage.
Ablett Snr is the greatest EVER. He would dominate anywhere in the forward half of the ground (except ruck).
I am old enough to have watched them. I agree those were two of the best I’ve ever seen play too but it’s a fact that key forwards are not that height any more.

Pretty stupid.

Firstly to even go with this line...listing 2 of the biggest off season threats from his home state.

Then to go public with it, which is just spitting in the faces of the clubs that asked him the question.

Pretty sure his manager would be suggesting that’s not the best way to install confidence in your prospective clubs….
Not the first and won’t be the last.

Didn’t Baggers recruit someone that took pot shots at Carlton before the draft when Mick was there?

Billings hasn't made St Kilda better. I'm just wondering where he fits in to make us better. Always seemed to me to be an ok(ish) player with ok skills, but little urgency or mojo or whatever you want to call it
However, does Leggy change the way we look at potential recruits or nah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not been Following the 1st Week of the Trade Period like I did last year.

Guess only seems to be 1 or 2 new players we are Bringing In.

Will Follow more Closely and Check more in Final 3 Days next week

What Billings is on:

“He has two years to go on his contract on about $500,000 a year"
Apparantely Saints will only pay some of it if we give them a good pick, otherwise we pay the full contract for a late pick.

Not been Following the 1st Week of the Trade Period like I did last year.

Guess only seems to be 1 or 2 new players we are Bringing In.

Will Follow more Closely and Check more in Final 3 Days next week
You need to change your username if your interest in the trade period has waned. ;)

Tv Show Lol GIF by PotatoITV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back