List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we have to give F1, 36 and Noble for 13 and 23.
Then 13, 23 and Richards for Houston and 39
Out: F1, Noble, Richards and 36.
In: Houston and 39.
We're not doing that according to leppa.
We dont plan on selling all our draft picks for 1 player.
So we would be very hesitant not to give up 36

The club believes richards + 13 is enough. Are refusing to hand 23 if we get it. According to reports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says to me GC are all in on our deal with the finer points the only hold up
GC are going to get what they want. 2 future firsts, Lukosius's horrible contract off the books, Noble, and probably academy points for Lombard. It'll be an awesome deal for them.

They're not ****ing with that for a slightly better deal on one part of the assets they're selling

There’s no way Dees would attempt to use 5 / 9 on Houston, right?
Houston was originally slated to go to the Dees before the Petracca drama blew up and then he and his manager changed their minds. Dees were willing to part with their first and future first if the talk was to be believed. I doubt he’d do a backflip just because they did a pick swap.

GC are going to get what they want. 2 future firsts, Lukosius's horrible contract off the books, Noble, and probably academy points for Lombard. It'll be an awesome deal for them.

They're not ****ing with that for a slightly better deal on one part of the assets they're selling
And we get what we want. Houston with Cornes and Ralph hate typing articles all week about us. 😍

Houston was originally slated to go to the Dees before the Petracca drama blew up and then he and his manager changed their minds. Dees were willing to part with their first and future first if the talk was to be believed. I doubt he’d do a backflip just because they did a pick swap.
Port will tell him Dees North or Port.
Unless we can involve a 3rd or 4th club. Just have no capital. It's poker with dud hand.

We should only hand over 36 if they are willing to hand over 29 in return.
F1,36,noble
If they’re against giving us 13 and 23 for Noble and our F1, why the hell would they change their mind for an extra unfavourable (for them) pick swap?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back