List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Morris is an idiot then.
These walking to players to the draft very rarely happens. Clubs generally try to a deal in some capacity, as walking to someone to the draft just provides angst toward players, player managers, clubs for next time a manager has a player the club is interested in.

The problem isn't Port, it's GC, once picks 13 and 23 are obtained it becomes Ports problem...CFC will posses 13, 23 and Richards, then CFC can forget GC!
Nah. It's us. Getting these deals done is more important to them so we're holding out. We're trying to get a lowball offer through with one of them so that we can keep 23.

Melb/essendon in discussions for dons pick 9
Meaning out of the pick 13 discussions

That reads to me like 13 is no longer available… They should have started with the the Bombers by letting them know they’ll be bidding on Kako rather than getting involved in discussions on 13.

Let's just get the Noble deal done, let's have pick 13 23 and whatever else get in hand. If we can't come to an agreement with port, let's see if we can push ourselves up the order.

GC want noble more than pick 13 or any combination of picks that might be offered. Noble is contracted and I really believe that that deal is already done. The hold up is port and if they'll accept our offer, which they will because if they don't lose Dan this year, it'll be even harder to keep him next year. Leppa is playing hardball with port, as he should but the deal will get done. All these potential picks and stuff won't wait till the last minute, it's just a matter of Port buckling, which will happen one way or another

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s such a flog. Why should we accept less than we drafted him for after putting in 2 years of development and seeing that he could be an AFL level player?
That aside, I honestly think Joe would rather just re-sign with us if that happened.
i'm going to put you on the spot Pexy, are we getting houston in your opinion? I believe it's a done deal

We all want it to get done Dave; it will play out one way or another. Either way it’s totally out of the control of any of us on here.

We all get super invested in these trade periods, the rumours, the is he/isn’t he coming drives us into a state of stress. If it doesn’t pan out with Houston, it will suck, but the sun will still come up Thursday and we will get behind whoever wears the black & white (hopefully Houston is one of them) next year and beyond. Go Pies.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Fantastic Post Crazy Tails

I see it almost like a Game in that we are so Invested in this Gun Player that has Rumored to be Keen to get to us.

Trade Happens it's like Winning a Game but Does not Happen feels like a Loss

Hurts for a Bit but get over it fairy quickly as just have to go with it and hope it does not come back and Bite us on the Ass

Port have us over a barrel really. He’s a contracted gun player. They missed out on a couple of handy FAs (1 to us) & Peatling so what incentive do they have to deal him to us.

We have Richards who they want but he’s uncontracted and if they miss on him it’s not the end of the world for them I wouldn’t think.

It sounds like they don’t even need us to help them land Luko.

The lack of club nomination from Houston is also intriguing. I wonder if Port have said to him we will let you walk to a Vic club but it will be the one who gives us the best deal. You nominate a club there’s no deal.

The longer we don’t have pick 13 to get in the game the less confident I am becoming.

The only thing I’m holding onto is that Paul Connor’s is his manager & if he wants us his player usually gets there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah - Houston not coming out Publicly in choosing us is making this Trade hard to do as sounds like could be open to another Vic Side

Yep Longer Pick 13 is not ours more chance we might see it fall thru our Grasp

I really think we will get an Answer IF going to Happen Tommorow as I don't think we could up our Offers anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back