List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. What’s happening with Condon?

Earlier in the season Cal was reporting he could be in the club at the end of the season.

He’s the one. If he ends up coming for nothing it’s like another first rounder as well.

College basketball tournament is March Madness. We’ll probably hear more after that.

I think I read one critic on this thread mention that Houston is 28, implying we shouldn’t pay so much for a player that old.

Noble is 27.

As with Richards/Perryman being roughly the same age.

We aren’t worsening our list from a demographics perspective.
Houston is actually a month younger than Noble, so we’re lowering our age demographic.

He's come from nowhere, but impressed with his combine results.

Came 1st in these

Standing vertical jump

NameStateState League ClubCommunity ClubHeight (cm)
Gabriel StumpfVIC MNorthern KnightsWarrandyte76

20m sprint

NameStateState League ClubCommunity ClubTime
Gabriel StumpfVIC MNorthern KnightsWarrandyte2.815 sec

Just remember James Hird was pick 79!

Hey fellas, any news on Jack Hayes or Ollie Lord? Is there a chance, or are we likely done now?

Hey fellas, any news on Jack Hayes or Ollie Lord? Is there a chance, or are we likely done now?
Lord is a no. If we get Hayes it will most likely be as a DFA or SSP sign on.

Question to the draft watchers?

Where would Iliro Smit have fallen in this draft? He looks the goods and we got ahead of the curve in taking him early in this year’s MSD.

His acquisition in June was almost like an early access to a high draft pick we now don’t have. He’s like a new draftee that we’ve been able to have in our system for months already.

We could use the MSD again next year to take a highly touted kid to go along with McGuane. There’s more ways and means to add young talent these days outside the ND.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Where would Iliro Smit have fallen in this draft? He looks the goods and we got ahead of the curve in taking him early in this year’s MSD.

His acquisition in June was almost like an early access to a high draft pick we now don’t have.

We could use the MSD again next year to take a highly touted kid to go along with McGuane. There’s more ways and means to add young talent these days outside the ND.

Pick 36

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 3 years there will still be young talent from GC and GWS to raid as they can’t pay them all.
Trading is becoming arguably better than the draft to build your team and it’s only going to increase.
By the time Tassie’s talent are all looking to come home, like GWS players especially, we will all benefit again.
Yep, just look at the scum with their countless No:1 picks that got them F all, still waiting to add to 95 flag.

Yep, just look at the scum with their countless No:1 picks that got them F all, still waiting to add to 95 flag.

They did add to it; a big ****ing asterisk.

FMD - we’ve used a Country league player and an MSD player in a trade that’s landed a gun AA.
That’s the story here not the picks used.
Yes you make it sound very good, but it comes down to what those players are worth now!

His acquisition in June was almost like an early access to a high draft pick we now don’t have. He’s like a new draftee that we’ve been able to have in our system for months already.

I think you might be grasping at straws, Iliro went undrafted in his draft year and maybe that is because of injuries. I think he is a mid season draftee ruckman, not sure it was almost like early access to a high draft pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back