List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

With our first rounder this year and next, along with Richards and Noble, we're looking at having Schultz, Perryman and Houston.

Carlton probably turning their current first rounder and F1, along with Owies... for Nick Haynes and O'Sullivan.

Let that sink in
Time will tell

It's not happening is it? Just hand him over ya campaigners
I didn’t we’d see you today I thought you’d be in a foetal position rocking and crying about missing on Owies

Everyone saying "but we're in the window" better not complain in 2 years that we have no young players coming through. That's all I have to say.
We'll recruit another 4-6 players to replace the retiring ones within the next 2 years, and our top end won't change because we have the best player in the league and he's 21, and he's got a 25 year old brother, and we've got a 24 year old Norm Smith medallist matchwinner up front.

We're not going to do a Richmond because our retirees are not currently our best players. In 4-5 years, the team will look so different that it's impossible to speculate how good we'll be then.

Oh god not Membrey, another Jessie White
???

They are worlds apart. Membrey is a third tall type who can play back, and has 7 seasons of 30+ goals (more than Checkers, for comparison). White had never kicked more than 22 when we acquired him, and he was a crap fwd/ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just freaking nominate us Dan!!! Do it!! Do it now!!
Houston is coming our way. Port will be squeezing GC. They know that we'll give all of Ridhards, Noble, F1 and 36. They'll be busy selling off the parts to GC and working out a new deal with GC that is better for them.

I think the window is broken from all the weight lol
breaking-window-rex.gif

Houston is coming our way. Port will be squeezing GC. They know that we'll give all of Ridhards, Noble, F1 and 2024 2nd. They'll be busy selling off the parts to GC and working out a new deal with GC that is better for them.
EFA. This’ll be how the deal improves, but the more I’m thinking the more I doubt it’s strategy and just dumb luck. I don’t think the Port board deliberately leaked the deal, then vetoed it and are now getting GC to sharpen the pencil. I think they stumbled into it as boards tend to do when overreaching.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back