List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly the sound I made when I read that post.

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

That every time we read something from Morris, Edmund and co, our IQ is dropping!
Mine's through the floor already. I can't afford to lose any more brain cells.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if Houston deal does get done with us, his welcome interview will be- I knew I was always going to get to Collingwood. It took a bit longer than expected but they had to tweek a few things. I’m glad I’m here now and looking forward to meeting my new team mates, Fly and the rest of the coaching team. Looking forward to helping my team qualify for the finals next year.

So if Houston deal does get done with us, his welcome interview will be- I knew I was always going to get to Collingwood. It took a bit longer than expected but they had to tweek a few things. I’m glad I’m here now and looking forward to meeting my new team mates, Fly and the rest of the coaching team. Looking forward to helping my team qualify for the finals next year.

If he gets through all that without saying "surreal" it's a big tick from me.

What’s the point of bringing in Houston and trading out IQ? Aren’t they both pretty similar? I don’t see the sense in it

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
IQ is a lock down defender that can intercept. Houston is a rebounder that can intercept, run and carry and use footskills.

I would be comfortably with Wil Parker filling IQ’s shoes in that role whilst we get a massive boost in the rebounding department.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back