List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the worst part of the deal for the powerless?

a. Losing Houston

b. Trading a future 1st & 39 for Lukosius, Atkins, 50 & a massive $2 million whack to their cap

c. Trying to save face, for the sake of pick 50

The last 24hrs can’t possibly be about pick 50
Posturing from a football club
Journos losing their minds
Fans having breakdowns

How f$&@ing trivial and ridiculous

Pick 50 is a token pick to ensure there's a difference on paper - I wouldn't be surprised if the major alteration was at the level of who pays what to Lukosious

Anyway........don't give a shit now :)

Kochies power and influence with Korns brute force prevailed in prying out pick 50
I am glad all that flexing got them that pick I would've been devo'd if they didnt get it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port already planning on Booing Rory Atkins, gosh their supporter base are a weird lot :tearsofjoy: I Understand they're upset but alongside this, wanting their team to loose games just so Hinkley can get sacked and don't even get me started on never tear us apart.

Anyway who cares, we got our man!
Lol. What a petty bunch of idiots.

The real winner out of all this is CSM! What an absolute ****ing flex over the Port board to have it go through with pick 50 tacked on. The clear message is don’t mess with agents.

Honestly good advice not to piss them off. They can threaten to advise all their players not to sign extensions or not to contemplate joining the club or to demand an extra $100k. The damage this can cause is catastrophic.

Rory Atkins my new favourite non Collingwood player! The circuit breaker. Think it helped that he was also managed by Connors Sports Management. Connors would have known of his frustrations at the Suns only playing 3 games this year!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back