List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re right, our list is in wonderful shape. And our set of 0-4 year players really is best in show. I don’t know what I was thinking. Please forgive me for my foolishness in suggesting otherwise. I defer to your superior expertise in all things football, recruitment and list management. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Have you read all your posts in succession? Go and read your last 10. Nothing but sky is falling rhetoric. It’s tiresome. We all know the list needs work. That’s the reality of being in contention since 2018. Bar one season. That’s how the afl want the system to work. But there’s never been more player movement. Things can turn quick. Imagine if the players and coaches talked like you do. May as well shut the club down.

Oh, sorry, I don't understand that.
I am more into punchability being a function of their ability to get under my Collingwood skin.
Different criteria for me. They could be the worst footballers but have a rough head putting them into the punchable head category.

If they are good footballers, particularly against us & taunt us.. I don't necessarily want to punch them in the head. Just curse them a lot during the game. I like to leave Bruz to take care of those ones on field 🤣

Oh, sorry, I don't understand that.
I am more into punchability being a function of their ability to get under my Collingwood skin.
I think you're a bit confused about the context this was being applied in.
We're referring to wanting to punch certain players lol
Owies is a big contender.

Different criteria for me. They could be the worst footballers but have a rough head putting them into the punchable head category.

If the are good footballers, particularly against us & taunt us.. I don't necessarily want to punch them in the head. Just curse them a lot during the game. I like to leave Bruz to take care of those ones on field 🤣
It is not a question of their being good footballers or not.
The circumstances are what count.
Papley taunts us after being paid a mark which should have been a free to Darcy Moore.
That riles my Collingwood blood - whether it had been Papley in the sunglasses, or a lesser light player for them.

I don't think having a "rough head" is a moral ( ;)) criterion for punchability.

It is not a question of their being good footballers or not.
The circumstances are what count.
Papley taunts us after being paid a mark which should have been a free to Darcy Moore.
That riles my Collingwood blood - whether it had been Papley in the sunglasses, or a lesser light player for them.

I don't think having a "rough head" is a moral ( ;)) criterion for punchability.
You've missed the point of the punchable head brigade.

Dear Elliot, this enlightens me not.
A head you want to punch. I can't make it any clearer.

You can (or not) want to punch whoever you want.

There's no wrong or right head to want to punch. But a lot of us have a list with similar players on it and it has less to do with their football & how they play against us and more about characteristics & features of their head. 🥴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A head you want to punch. I can't make it any clearer.

You can (or not) want to punch whoever you want.

There's no wrong or right head to want to punch. But a lot of us have a list with similar players on it and it has less to do with their football & how they play against us and more about characteristics & features of their head. 🥴
Ok, then I officially abstain from this discussion.
I cannot disentangle emotional criteria from purely visual criteria.

In Papley's case though, both criteria converge.

Let's not pretend Ginnivan doesn't rate highly if we're assessing punchable heads in the league.
Yeah, but would have you said this when he was playing for us?
This is where I think this whole discussion is compromised.
Impossible to isolate one's passion from Collingwood from assessment of "punchability".

Wow Elliott, that is extremely disappointing, given that you have not even seen my face.
That suggests that you actually are not true to your own criteria.
I was starting to get an image .. 🤣

Bubba J What GIF by Jeff Dunham

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back