List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

As I told my longtime Bomber supporting mate around 5.30pm on Sept 30th last year, the Danihers are now 0-4 against the Pies in Grand Finals. ;)
Long may that trend continue - and it’s sure to, since Essendon can’t even make finals in the first place.

Our interest in Stringer is said to only be minimal according to Mitch Cleary via SEN.

That'll make some happy but at the cost of possibly 500K X 2 and potentially a late 2nd or early 3rd I'm not sure anyone else still available provides as much bang for buck potential.

I'd only look at Macrae if there was some doubt about Mitchell being able to get over his foot issue.

However isn't his contract back ended and he's owed over a million per year?

I agree with your points that the list has issues, I just don’t agree that we can’t remedy it with some new kids and smart trading. Parker looks a free hit, Condon potentially coming for free as well. Big roo has potential again for free. There’s three for free. I still have faith in Allan and I reckon Demattia may surprise next season. Then we have McGuane next year which opens up a door to get back into this years draft. We will have some currency from noble and Richard’s (gone IMO).
Great assessment.

Contract length also plus age of player. The mystery decision ball that the AFL uses for compo would come up with "notsomuch".
Makes sense. The mystery AFL formula is a weird one though.
From Richmond’s POV (which I could care less about), Dusty would sell a lot of merch for the club so I’m sure they would value him much more highly than the AFL compo pick formula does.

Brisbane could be a chance to go for Jack Martin, they have a decent history of helping injury prone players.

Let us prepare..

Out richards
In Owies

hahahaha

Owies will now attempt to find a new home and has suitors at rival clubs after being told by the Blues they would need to wait until the trade period to assess his future.

He has kicked 60 goals in the last two seasons combined and ideally would stay at the Blues.

But given the impasse he has no other option but to start exploring that rival interest as a smart small forward who Champion Data ranked above average for forward 50 marks, ground ball gets and pressure as well as goals and accuracy after 33.13 for the season.

Carlton has in effect run out of list spots given it will secure free agent Nick Haynes, is chasing Dan Houston, wants to take at least a first-round pick and has committed to the Camporeale brothers as father-sons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let us prepare..

Out richards
In Owies

hahahaha
Is this your guess? Inside knowledge?

Please no Owies.

Does that mean no Stringer?

The thought of us getting both Owies & Stringer ..

Vomit Barf GIF

I wonder what it would take to convince Matt Rowell to leave GC. Contracted until end of 2025.

Thank goodness. I was about to have something to eat & suddenly lost my appetite.
But I can just imagine the meltdowns if it happened
But dont think we need another small forward, even if richards go. We can just mix up the forward line, if we had to.

But I can just imagine the meltdowns if it happened
But dont think we need another small forward, even if richards go. We can just mix up the forward line, if we had to.

Stringer more a Medium Forward then a Small Forward

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back