List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Desperately going to try to avoid listening to Trade Radio in the week between the grand final and when the trade period opens.

I tell myself this every year.

And fail just about every year, too. Reckon I got through to Wednesday arvo last year.
Trade Radio is mostly Click Bait

Wait...

Hold on a sec

Gimme a minute..

I'm just very quickly imagining a fake scenario where we have all of De Goey, Petracca and Stringer at a centre bounce next year

jizz in my pants GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget any note worthy players this off season. We simply dont have the draft capital.
We need to see what we get for Noble Richards macrae or Mciness. maybe a packet of chips for each
Best to take our picks to the draft. If we can get picks 12 or 20 and say picks 25 use them in the November draft get the Whitlock twins or at least one them.
A friend of mine works with a Carlton great and he was told we were going to get Hewitt from Carlton but looks like the target could be Kennedy even Owies could be good won't cost much
We cannot trade out our first round pick next year as we need that for Tommy gun Maguane there will be plenty of age right free agents next year heaps of them to suit our needs when dads army retires
maybe a stop gap could be Membrey or Ricccardi from GWS as a forward or even Tomlison as a stop gap kp backman

Don't expect much this year 2025 and 2026 when our cap opens right up is when we will go hard for players and free agents Allan from West Coast could be one although injury prone this is the worry.I would also target Rowell and Forgarty next year from Adelaide
There will be many free agents next year.
Wonder what happenned with Stringer heard is a no media outlets are saying. Shame cos he is a cheap option as a forward we need and can also go into the midfield

Agree, that's what I want too. Draft a young kid to develop alongside Checkers & Dan for the future.

Hopefully next year we finally have Dan & Checkers playing together for the whole season 🤞 we don't need 3 tall forwards down there at the same time.

And there very well may be an experienced kpf available for 2026 when we have the dollars to spend.
Smit and Steene could be the answer

we dont need owies.....on so many levels. If carlton agrees to pay all his salary, then we could reconsider....
He’s out of contract, there’s nothing for Carlton to pay.

Around the Boards 17/9/2024: (New info in Green)
Adelaide (Page 398 to 431):
  • Mark Keane: has extended his contract so cross him off
  • Sam Berry: has re-signed so cross him of the list
  • Nathan Kreuger: Minor media speculation he could head home to SA.
  • Ash Johnson: Minor media speculation he could head home to SA.
Brisbane (Pg: 126 to 130):
  • "I'd like to add Nathan Kreuger from Pies as the forward depth option."
Carlton (Pg: 127 to 198):
  • 60 - 0 Hahahahaha!
  • "There's not enough quality KPD depth on the market (Collingwood genuinely considering Marchbank ffsk)"
  • "Petracca for Bam Bam - I'll accept (as much as I love Matty K.)." Hahahahahaha!
Essendon (Pg: 200 to 218)
  • Peter Wright: Should be moved on (Melb/Coll). Pick in 20s. Swap for Joe Richards/Isaac Quaynor.
  • Dylan Sheil: "Shiel to Collingwood for #50"
  • Jake Stringer: "Stringer to Collingwood" (Noble pick swap / pick 32) "Stringer + F2(or 3) for their F1 is what I hope what we are trying for" "Whilst that'd be nice, I don't think we'd be any chance. Think it'd be closer to Stringer + F3 for an F2." "Pies aren’t interested in Stringer. Apparently no one is."
  • Ben Hobbs: "pick 20 (Noble > GoldCoast trade)"
  • Darcy Parish: Salary dump to us.
  • Ash Johnson: Minor talk.
  • Finlay Macrae: Minor talk.
  • Reef McInnes: Minor talk.
Fremantle (Pg 733 to 786):
  • Joe Richards: "Richard’s for a third" "Richards - seemingly Port bound."
  • Bobby Hill: "So apparently bobby hill toured the footy club?"
Geelong (Pg 136 to 180):
  • Quiet on links between us
Gold Coast (Pg 102 to 116):
  • Alex Davies: has re-signed so cross him of the list
  • Jack Lukosius: Media.. Only if salary dump.
  • John Noble: Media link.
GWS (Pg 36 to 38):
  • James Peatling: Media link. and "I’m hearing JP is heading to the VFL" "Peatling goes for a late second round pick" [Melb, StK & WC linked] Likely to stay [Media]
Hawthorn (Pg 519 to 548):
Melbourne (Pg 278 to 295):
  • Christian Petracca: 2025 watch list.
  • Adam Tomlinson: Media speculation.
Kangaroos (Pg 122 to 203):
  • Joe Richards: "Trade pick 40 for Joe Richards" "Richards for say a future 3rd"
Port (Pg 150 to 165):
  • Joe Richards: Media link. "Should be very cheap (3rd round pick)" More talk.
  • Dan Houston: Media link.
Richmond (Pg 4 to 50):
  • Tom Lynch: Media speculation
  • Noah Cumberland: Collingwood had interest but have cooled.
St Kilda Pg 172 to 241):
Sydney (Pg 158 to 169):
  • Draft: Have heard rumours of our Future 1st for Sydney's picks 19 and 20 this year.
West Coast (Pg 79 to 130):
  • Jack Darling: Collingwood or North
  • Hayden Skipworth: Media speculation could coach them.
Western Bulldogs (Pg 822 to 897):
  • Bailey Smith: Most likely going to Geelong but rumours link us to him
  • Buku Khamis: OOC, we were linked last year "Khamis delist" Re-signed.
  • Joe Richards: "Hope we’re having a look at Joe Richards"
Draft:
  • Jobe Shanahan: 194cm KPF: Pick around 20
  • Matt Whitlock: 199cm KPD/F: Pick around 15
  • Jack Whitlock: 200cm CPF: Pick around 20
  • Alixzander Tauru: 191cm 3rd Defender: Pick around 30
  • Jonty Faull: 195cm KPF: Pick around 20 to 40
View attachment 2113061
It’s actually astonishing how many clubs supporters are keen on Richards, yet somehow value him at equal or less than what we drafted him for.

Also, the Essendon board is cooked. So many player being over valued. 20 for Hobbs? I’ll have what that dude is smoking.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back