List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I would too rumour has it that we have been talking to the swans about swapping out future first with there pick 19 and 20 plus we should get at least 26 from Gold Coast for Noble and pick 37 from Port for Richards that would unders for mine but with what we currently have it gives us some opportunity to move further up the draft think we will take 3 maybe 4 picks to the draft hopefully 3 in the top 30 would be nice
There are certainly some clubs looking for points Essendon
Brisbane Carlton and Gold Coast
Also hope we can snag
a couple of younger guys from other clubs Perryman
as a free agent would be nice and maybe a Kennedy who
would come cheap and improve our list immediately
3 or 4 talented young kids and a couple of ready made players and we will give it a nudge next year
Lock in 12 for Noble and 33.

If we hadn't changed & Indigenous players didn't feel comfortable at the club, we wouldn't have any on our list. And we have 4, as well as ex players in other roles who are Indigenous.
The club and society in general is nothing remotely like those days now. Wouldn't even be a slight issue

Why is it that whenever we have the chance to get a real KF, the doubters come out. Naughton is so far behind JUH that it's not even a contest. **** Naughton, we don't even know if he can play defence. I want a KF and I want one now. Rant over
He came 4th in the dogs B&F as a key defender in his first year, so we absolutely know he can play defence.

Losing Noble off the half back flank, is there anyone in the state leagues ready to come in with some leg speed?
You don't want to see if any of the following can do it:
  • Harry Demattia
  • Tew Jiath
  • Jakob Ryan
  • Wil Parker
  • Potentially Luke Quaynor (if he's drafted)
  • Plus Markov

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't want to see if any of the following can do it:
  • Harry Demattia
  • Tew Jiath
  • Jakob Ryan
  • Wil Parker
  • Potentially Luke Quaynor (if he's drafted)
  • Plus Markov
If we get Perryman and promised midfield minutes and Ed Allan continues to improve Jack Crisp is another option to spend some time at Half Back, he started his career there

Here we go, buckling in negotiations again, once the managers get a sniff of weakness they’ll run all over us just as they did with Ned Guy.

Oh how history will show Graham Wright was the best thing we had.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back