List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Articles like this make me want to spew. Which media w***er wrote that? Hopefully not Cal Twomey as I don't mind him.

On the one hand, everyone let's help Carlton. They want Houston so everyone pitch in and let's get it done. What do Gc get out of that deal?

The Sun's. "Have to use pick 6 for Rioli"......

We are giving them (Gold Coast) a player they actually want but in true Oliver twist fashion the media is how dare you ask for more. Back in your box Collingwood and be grateful for a pick in the 20's
Jon Ralph.

Ralphy. Its in the HS
Of course it’s f***ing Ralphy. Should have been able to pick it from the declaration that the Suns have to give pick 6 for Rioli and that Collingwood will have to make do with the left over dregs.

F*** that guy.

Why wouldn’t we offer next years 1st to GC? I’m sure they’ll expect it to be a better pick than Carlton’s.
I don’t care how we do it as long as Carlton don’t get it and retain their first for the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still hopeful that Bailey will nominate us.
He was literally sitting amongst all the Geelong listed players at the prelim. Give it up.

Tigers will ask for more than their No. 6 draft pick for Daniel Rioli , who is contracted.

F off. Tigers should take pick 6 and laugh all the way to the draft.

Collingwood is asking for a first-rounder for half back John Noble but will have to be satisfied with pick 20, which will filter back a handful of spots after NGA and father-son bids.
I do this

I’d also like to grab 2x late firsts with F1
Would give us a great mix of KPPs or KPPs and a sliding mid

We haven't delisted anyone yet. My assumption is we're waiting until after trade week to see what picks we have and where we'll need depth. Meaning some of the unsigned guys are still in the equation, I'd consider him ahead of what we have unsigned on the list. Once we're in that position, if like you suggested he'd improve our top 30, is free and if we have the list spot why wouldn't you?
It’s quite clear Harry O is related to Long and has told us he’s been delisted. All of those fringe guys OOC know their fate whether it’s done or whether it relies on other moves. My guess is the only ones up in the air are the three we’ve been told about.

The way I equate upgrading the 30th player on the list is we have assorted rocks on our list and in Parfitt we have a slightly bigger and shinier rock. By taking that list spot to the draft you’re looking to find a diamond. They may never improve our best 23, but in what is being touted as one of the strongest drafts of the past 15 years I’m taking the chance on the diamond over the known rock.

That’s why I wouldn’t try to improve our 30th player on the list and whilst it made sense two years ago our list is now off the pace, literally, and another mid list plodder adds nothing.

Of course it’s f***ing Ralphy. Should have been able to pick it from the declaration that the Suns have to give pick 6 for Rioli and that Collingwood will have to make do with the left over dregs.

F*** that guy.
I mean **** me right why even bother with the trade period John Ralph has told us how the deals are happening.

GC are going to attempt an Ollie Henry by moving the pick we’re chasing before we can get it. The catch is with Noble contracted there’s no absolute about it. I’m normally for the GW approach, but if we’ve set the price at a 1st Rd pick there’s no budging this time round for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back