List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did Jack fall of the cliff at the Bullies? Always rated him.

Bevo hates him.

Macrae bleeds red and blue, would love to stay and won't ever leave Victoria.

This was direct from a family member last year,

He dislikes Bevo aswell, really quiet respectful guy, doesn't bad mouth him, will just say they don't get along.

He pretty much stayed this year hoping Bevo wouldn't be coach next year.

There was talk that Richmond may not use all of their top picks in this years draft but push them into 2025. Wonder if we can somehow exchange our F1 and they give us a 2024 first, might help us push up the draft board.

Thats if we dare to gamble with our F1

Bevo hates him.

He dislikes Bevo aswell, really quiet respectful guy, doesn't bad mouth him, will just say they don't get along.

Hating players isnt a good character trait for a coach. :tearsofjoy:

Why did Jack fall of the cliff at the Bullies? Always rated him.
He was dropped from the Leadership group over summer. I remember an article earlier this year where Beveridge said "Our midfield needs to evolve and improve. The definition of insanity is having the same players there." Beveridge inferred the opposition midfield in the first 3-4 games may have been too fast for Macrae. Nathan Buckley blamed him for WBs loss by 6 points against Hawks due to his lack of effort on Ginni resulted in Ginni kicking a goal. He was sub 4 times. Twice against Geelong in which he played less than a quarter in one and 10 mins in the other. Friday against the Hawks he played the last quarter.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There was talk that Richmond may not use all of their top picks in this years draft but push them into 2025. Wonder if we can somehow exchange our F1 and they give us a 2024 first, might help us push up the draft board.

Thats if we dare to gamble with our F1

Makes sense.

History has shown its pretty hard to develop a big group of early picks in the same year.

Bevo hates him.

Well no chance Fin requests a trade to Doggies then 🤣

Wow. Ok. We are being BOLD

Meanwhile, Collingwood have asked for the Suns’ pick 12 for contracted defender John Noble, in an ambitious opening of negotiations.
Both clubs are aware of the heavy draft hand, including the aforementioned first-round picks, and selections 26, 34, 46 and 70, and know Lombard will attract a first-round bid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotton On isn’t exactly flush with cash at the moment. I can assure you of that. So I don’t think there’s any dodgyness to the deal he has with them.

In fact from what I know he is really involved and engaged, right down to product design. It’s definitely not a Visy Judd type arrangement.

Hardly matters if it's the GFC funneling cash to pay for an increased salary or bonus at CO.

He puts the prick into prickly.
He seems like one of these.

hedgehog come at me bro GIF

Bevo is a nut but one of the things he's got right was phasing Macrae out of the midfield, and unfortunately Jack isn't of great use elsewhere. The game doesn't have a lot of space for slow one-dimensional midfielders unless they're elite ball winners and/or distributors. That area of the game has gone past Jack.

Think it’s just a case of 12, they offer 26. We settle on 20. Fairly straightforward negotiations tbh
He's worth 20 as he's a proven player. Pick 20 on the other hand can prove to be a dud.
We may get that pick 20 much lower with another smart trade.
We may get 12 even with an exchange of picks. Good times

1st rounder and sweetener for Bailey Smith covers the midfield and any players that might drop off with Macrea and Allan to press.

Big big big offer for RFA Todd Marshall to avoid giving up picks, just turned 25, 198cm, almost 2 goal ave, would be the perfect pick up.

That would round us out providing Dean or Eyre comes good as a key defender to cover Howe if he drops off or if we lose Murphy.

I just don’t think Macrae is in Fly’s plans… and fair enough tbh.
Whilst I also wouldn’t hold out hope for Eyre. He looked like a poor man’s Josh Schache when I watched him… poor one vs one, and kicking average. Sorry

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back