List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Our 2nd and two 3rds at the moment are worth 1370. Pick 12 is worth 1268 but will likely become pick 15 worth 1112.

Give GC our 2nd, two 3rds and Noble for 12 and 20?
If Richards goes we then need to trade in some other picks to target Brisbane’s 14.

12, 14, 20… and we keep our F1

Our 2nd and two 3rds at the moment are worth 1370. Pick 12 is worth 1268 but will likely become pick 15 worth 1112.

Give GC our 2nd, two 3rds and Noble for 12 and 20?
It’s a tough sell, but this is where I’d start. Trade our future 1st for one of the picks Richmond get for Bolton and take those 3 to the draft. We’ll have one or two post 60 picks from our 5th and 6th ala Port last year. The only curveball is chasing Hawthorn’s 1st and Richmond’s 2nd for our future 1st, but that will probably take something else on top like taking on Lynch and his wage because we’d be trading that on draft night 2 into 2025 for a 1st.

When did Carlscum become Houston's preferred destination?
Hello, is there anyone out there that would like to join us???...Missed on Smith, Davies, Houston, Keane and Battle, so far....
He heard they give out 5 year/$800k deals to half backs like Oprah gives away cars

If somehow we manage to secure more than Pick 26 for Noble we will have fleeced Gold Coast.

He is literally in our last 3-4 picked every week. Maybe even last 1-2, with a fit team.

I understand the fact GCS need points not later picks, but surely someone can offer more points than we currently have.
The leverage sits with us because they’ve given him a commitment with 2 years to run on his contract just as we did with Shoota last year. An uncontracted Noble sits in that 25-30 range, but as soon as you start targeting contracted players the price goes up.

Your assessment of his rating on our list is the key though because you need to cash in when you have an age profile like ours and one of your mid career players is being poached. I’d have no issue with losing one a year under contract in the 18-25 bracket of our list.

If somehow we manage to secure more than Pick 26 for Noble we will have fleeced Gold Coast.

He is literally in our last 3-4 picked every week. Maybe even last 1-2, with a fit team.

I understand the fact GCS need points not later picks, but surely someone can offer more points than we currently have.
He's barely missed a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d rather Shanahan or Armstrong (unlikely to be there) if we are going a key forward. And still chase Sims later.

Tauru is also one I’d absolutely die for. Could be anything.
Agreed, I think Shanahan has the runs on the board where Armstrong is more of an upside than output. Tauru also looks like a gun as well if we somehow managed to get two picks between 12-18 they are the two.

A straight swap for 26 in a deep draft would be a good deal.

But it could be one that goes for overs as they're clearly looking to add to their bounce out of defence and we really can't afford to lose it.

With the clubs in different positions there's probably a win/win deal involving future picks from us, but their earlier picks will be hot property this year - Noble could be the leverage needed to outbid others and at least he gets us to the negotiating table to target 12 and/or 20 - if it's picks we want.

The whole team should have F'n in their names. Except WHE. That sounds a bit tourettesy

Over the last few years, WHE has had F thrown in his direction in too many other ways as well. It'd be confusing whether we were annointing him or slagging him off.

I think it's like a jumper number - you can only have one. I want Bobby ****ing Hill to inherit it.

Over the last few years, WHE has had F thrown in his direction in too many other ways as well. It'd be confusing whether we were annointing him or slagging him off.

I think it's like a jumper number - you can only have one. I want Bobby ****ing Hill to inherit it.
Nah, it's more like a haiku. 2 syllables ending in Y ****ing 2 syllables. So it's Billy ****ing Frampton. Our BFF if you will.

Every Pie supporter here should add F'n to their name.
Fat F'n Jesus, Pistol F'n Night,
Sr F'n 36.. you get my drift.
Take the piss.

Agreed, I think Shanahan has the runs on the board where Armstrong is more of an upside than output. Tauru also looks like a gun as well if we somehow managed to get two picks between 12-18 they are the two.
Yep - we just need to be forcing ourselves into this pick range with at least 2 picks
I never want to trade future 1sts but this is the year to do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back