List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I personally hope Stringer ends up at the Swans. They won’t put up with his unprofessional crap and he’ be playing in the VFL.

There are some GWS players we should be look at apart from Peatling. Stone, Haynes & Riccardi are a couple.

Riccardi’s kicked 61 goals in his last 40 games. He’s entering his peak and I feel he’d work well with McStay & Mihocek towards the end of his career.

If we get Riccardi, we can probably say bye to Freddie, Reef & AJ.

I personally hope Stringer ends up at the Swans. They won’t put up with his unprofessional crap and he’ be playing in the VFL.

There are some GWS players we should be look at apart from Peatling. Stone, Haynes & Riccardi are a couple.

Riccardi’s kicked 61 goals in his last 40 games. He’s entering his peak and I feel he’d work well with McStay & Mihocek towards the end of his career.

If we get Riccardi, we can probably say bye to Freddie, Reef & AJ.
Are you saying we don't like discipline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think there is any noise around Riccardi… some around Wade Derkson…. And he can play either end and clunk em at state level.

Don’t mind stringer… kicked 42 goals this year… and also had a handy 74 inside 50s

so long as it’s a pick in the 30s (pick we get for Richards?) and only 2 year deal with a trigger for a 3rd

He’ll be 31 by start of next season and doesn’t give me great longevity vibes… so 3 years outright would be unwise imo

A straight up 3 year deal doesn’t play into the psyche of the man… who seems to perform better when job security is at a minimum

I don’t think there is any noise around Riccardi… some around Wade Derkson…. And he can play either end and clunk em at state level.

Don’t mind stringer… kicked 42 goals this year… and also had a handy 74 inside 50s

so long as it’s a pick in the 30s (pick we get for Richards?) and only 2 year deal with a trigger for a 3rd

He’ll be 31 by start of next season and doesn’t give me great longevity vibes… so 3 years outright would be unwise imo

A straight up 3 year deal doesn’t play into the psyche of the man… who seems to perform better when job security is at a minimum
Just add a jenny Craig clause in the contract, he'll be fine

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back