List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to Swans interest?

Personally I think he's a perfect fit for Saints.

I'm not sure, GC had interest early days too but have cooled.

That's the latest, actually wants to get to Collingwood but will take whoever offers most years.

GWS get close to a flag I can see them offering 3.

2 is the market value currently.

He did kick 42.25 this season and is not thier main target.

Have a look at what our forwards produced.
Thats because when heā€™s on heā€™s really on. Iā€™m not going to argue about his talent, because itā€™s there for all to see. If he actually gave a shit he could probably be the best player in the league, Iā€™m just not convinced heā€™ll ever have the motivation or discipline to reach those heights, particularly with time against him in context of his age.

I'm not sure, GC had interest early days too but have cooled.

That's the latest, actually wants to get to Collingwood but will take whoever offers most years.

GWS get close to a flag I can see them offering 3.

2 is the market value currently.
I don't believe anything these journo's are saying tbh.

We need a young midfielder. A defender. A young kpf. Not an old fat small forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 years at 30 lol
Bit full of himself to actually think that happens once you hit 30

Quite a few players get 3 years at 30yo on the dot.

It's typically the last one before the retirement cliff or 1 year deals come in.

33 in last year of deal isn't too bad if the $$ are modest. Just added to the list of dads army to retire.

I don't believe anything these journo's are saying tbh.

We need a young midfielder. A defender. A young kpf. Not an old fat small forward.

Haha have you seen him up close?

He isn't small, very big man.

I wouldn't be against playing Mcstay down back.

Thats because when heā€™s on heā€™s really on. Iā€™m not going to argue about his talent, because itā€™s there for all to see. If he actually gave a shit he could probably be the best player in the league, Iā€™m just not convinced heā€™ll ever have the motivation or discipline to reach those heights, particularly with time against him in context of his age.

He really only needs to replicate that in our system imo. To add good value.
And work a bit harder defensively.

Clubs gone all in our the retirement village might as well add him to the mix.

If Houston ends up at Carlton I can see his career going down the gutter like Saad, McGovern and Martin.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hes got a choice between staying at a club that shits the bed in finals or moving to a club that is just happy to be able to be in a position to shit the bed in finals

We need the 40 goals tho
Who says we can't get that from others on our list? First year to hopefully have both Dan & Checkers playing together. Second year for Schultz with Bobby. Billy. Beau. A fit JDG.

If he's a guaranteed 40 goals for any team, why are Bombers not wanting to keep him? Why isn't any throwing themselves at him?

He'll be 31 next year. He's known to not look after himself. Bomber supporters know how lazy & inconsistent he is. And how he only turns it on when he's contract is expiring. What a great attitude šŸ„“

I don't get the salivating over this bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back