List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Hind more likely to be a pre-season training invitee I reckon. We were into Ned Long around this time last year, weren’t we?

Thank you for posting this magpielicious.

This backs up what other teams who had heaps of success seem to do.

People say Rioli is not worth pick 6, Noble is only worth pick 20-30 or whatever.

These guys are AFL gun players, ready made, guaranteed experienced and extremely capable players.

Draft pick 6 or 24 or whatever, sometimes even much higher, are no guarantee.

Hawthorn in there threepeat years, Tigers and Geelong in particular, have pretty much shunned the high draft picks, and just topped up repeatedly with proven players, rather than getting raw kids who occasionally, but very often never reach the heights of the Rioli and JFN type players.

Anyhow, just a thought, but I’d prefer proven players than the hit/ miss, miss, miss of draft kids 😮
Though I think it’s been rare we’ve gotten many proven players over the last decade or so. At least not til the end of their career aka Wells. The others recycled players that more played a roll or came good but not starred- Howe, Aish, Mayne.

Then again, we did alright from GWS with Adz, Adams, WHE.

He’s been makeshifted in every position by crazy Vossy due to the fact they have 5,000 mids. But he has to come cheap considering 5 hammys in a year

Kennedy would be a better and safer get
The problem with Kennedy is he’s slow insider mid in runners game. Cerra offers more on the outside which is where we need to lift imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Taberner has been delisted by Fremantle, surely he is worth a look
Here's a look for you

Disgusted Jim Carrey GIF

He's gone to God status on here by some 🥴

If he's only motivated to play well against us, chances are he'll have a stinker if playing for us on Anzac Day.
He might be motivated to stick it up Essendon, which is no bad thing.
Lets wait and see if he actually comes to us first.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back