List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Jake Stringer being linked is better than the numpty who mentioned Jack Darling.

That’s microwave membership sort of stuff!

Maybe coming from a sportsman’ POV …. but …. Putting aside McRae clear indication that we are not flush with $$$ for contracts - having to our upcoming retirements, draft picks and young talent, what makes you think we will be ensconced in the top 4 over the next decade?

Apart from the fact that our jumpers are black and white, and you barrack for them.
I’m sorry but where did he say anything of the sort? The fact we were interested in taking on Lukosious as a salary dump is highly contradictory to this.

It's widely known stripes have a slimming effect. Welcome Jake.

I don't know much about his seeming unpopularity except all his indiscretions were a bloody long time ago. He can certainly play football.

Thank you for posting this magpielicious.

This backs up what other teams who had heaps of success seem to do.

People say Rioli is not worth pick 6, Noble is only worth pick 20-30 or whatever.

These guys are AFL gun players, ready made, guaranteed experienced and extremely capable players.

Draft pick 6 or 24 or whatever, sometimes even much higher, are no guarantee.

Hawthorn in there threepeat years, Tigers and Geelong in particular, have pretty much shunned the high draft picks, and just topped up repeatedly with proven players, rather than getting raw kids who occasionally, but very often never reach the heights of the Rioli and JFN type players.

Anyhow, just a thought, but I’d prefer proven players than the hit/ miss, miss, miss of draft kids 😮
His post didn’t really back up anything because there was no context to it.

Look if Fly is fine with Stringer then I’m fine with Stringer. With how the He Who Must Not Be Named saga ended last year I don’t think Fly would bring in someone not good for the clubs culture.

If we’re really worried maybe add a “no Maccas and High Schools” clause into his contract or something.

We'd prob have to be wary how many more 30+ players we can add to our already 9, 30 and older players we already have.

Well we are Gunning for a Flag next year so they can retire similar time to our Other Older Players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think BEEG is the only one being triggered by that 😂

I just don't see why people feel the need to just bang on and on about a professional athlete being fat.

Does it make them feel superior?

Clearly he isn't fat.

Is he fit enough? Probably not?
Lazy? I would say at times yes.

I know if someone said this on the AFLW thread you would probably be banned, It's just the double standards that we deal with in society.

Anyway enough of that, I'm here to break stories.

It's widely known stripes have a slimming effect. Welcome Jake.

I don't know much about his seeming unpopularity except all his indiscretions were a bloody long time ago. He can certainly play football.
The knock from Essendon fans is that he goes missing for 3/4 of a game, doesn't put in second efforts and regularly burns team mates in better positions. But he also never gets dropped so...

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back