List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

This person has been spot on a few things!

I wouldn't be surprised. i don't think he's value for money. And don't think you can afford the cap needed for all of Naughton, Darcy and JUH. It's a lot into one area of the ground.

Would stay away from jamara , goes missing in big games and not worth the price tag for his inconsistency.
sounds like Lockett and Quinlan all over again. You just take players like JUH if you can. It doesn't help when you have 3 giants in the forward line all going for the mark

Someone else picked 29plus, a few weeks ago, and I did the analysis which I copied into the post.
Hopefully it gave you some TRUE perspective.

I think SHARP DECLINE for all those players is bunkum.

Retirement is about as sharp a decline as you can get.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Freo have been able to turn Hayden young who was originally a defender into one of the better young mids in the game. If we are unable to land young mids in this trade period, perhaps we should take a page out of their book and look for fringe big body defenders who have a large enough running tank to potentially play in the midfield.

Correct if I am wrong but I think gws have done something similar with perryman.

We already have the oldest list in the comp by quite a margin and yet by the way trade period is shaping up, our age margin is going to get even larger in 2025. It’s extraordinary.

Our list in going to go completely over the cliff in 2026 and then we’ll be trying to rebuild in drafts dominated by Tassie. It’s gonna get very ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

At the end of 21, did you predict us to win the flag in 23? Probably not.

Let the experts do their job and sit back for the ride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo have been able to turn Hayden young who was originally a defender into one of the better young mids in the game. If we are unable to land young mids in this trade period, perhaps we should take a page out of their book and look for fringe big body defenders who have a large enough running tank to potentially play in the midfield.

Correct if I am wrong but I think gws have done something similar with perryman.
Perryman the opposite. A mid who has had to play defence due to the midfield riches at GWS

Perryman plays outside.

Hayden Young is a star and potential top 10 player in the comp. Far better player.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back