List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Go back and watch some vision of Nick off the HBF. He's got em all covered.
Houston’s a better kick and defender. Naicos could get there in time because he’s a freak, but Houston’s the best since Enright in that general/ small defender role.

Would stay away from jamara , goes missing in big games and not worth the price tag for his inconsistency.

I went Friday night.

He was pathetic in patches.

Dogs have to pay Darcy 1.5 now.

They will need to lose something with JUH, English, Naughton, Bont and Darcy all getting million plus.

Freo have been able to turn Hayden young who was originally a defender into one of the better young mids in the game. If we are unable to land young mids in this trade period, perhaps we should take a page out of their book and look for fringe big body defenders who have a large enough running tank to potentially play in the midfield.

Correct if I am wrong but I think gws have done something similar with perryman.
Young is in another stratosphere to Perryman. The blokes an upgraded version of Crisp!

Have you heard of this kid Ed Allan? He fits the mould, but has been learning his midfield craft the past two years not down back. You won’t find Hayden Young’s on a list because they’re the special talents that you have to draft.

Young is in another stratosphere to Perryman. The blokes an upgraded version of Crisp!

Have you heard of this kid Ed Allan? He fits the mould, but has been learning his midfield craft the past two years not down back. You won’t find Hayden Young’s on a list because they’re the special talents that you have to draft.
Young was a defender who switched to the midfield and has blossomed. I was merely suggesting that as a possible path if we are unable to bring in full time mids.

Either start properly planning for the rebuild right now or take a punt on any old spud, cripple, fatass or washed-up geriatric - as long as the club is active.

The complacency last year was a joke, with the only move made a complete misfire.

When this old, crippled team meets its inevitable final demise, I at least want the vacating of its bowels to be an explosive release of all the horrible frozen pizza and servo sausage roll-quality players we poisoned our list on in a desperate bid to stay alive.

I don't want it to be a pitiful wet fart because we tried nothing and thought we could still succeed.

Hopefully he's only saying that whilst they're still playing finals 🤞
If he was thinking of leaving he could have worded that different, rather than saying

“Everything is trending in the right direction, and I love where this club is at so, hopefully we can get something done soon.”

Sounds like he wanted to play consistent footy and maybe get an increased offer, which he has gotten from all reports. lol

But time will tell.

If he was thinking of leaving he could have worded that different, rather than saying

“Everything is trending in the right direction, and I love where this club is at so, hopefully we can get something done soon.”

Sounds like he wanted to play consistent footy and maybe get an increased offer, which he has gotten from all reports. lol

But time will tell.
Well a lot of players say similar...next minute, they're meeting 4 clubs & leaving 🤣

Either start properly planning for the rebuild right now or take a punt on any old spud, cripple, fatass or washed-up geriatric - as long as the club is active.

The complacency last year was a joke, with the only move made a complete misfire.

When this old, crippled team meets its inevitable final demise, I at least want the vacating of its bowels to be an explosive release of all the horrible frozen pizza and servo sausage roll-quality players we poisoned our list on in a desperate bid to stay alive.

I don't want it to be a pitiful wet fart because we tried nothing and thought we could still succeed.
That's a very deep throated assessment there Linda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young was a defender who switched to the midfield and has blossomed. I was merely suggesting that as a possible path if we are unable to bring in full time mids.
I got that, but Young was a jet last year before the switch. The closest we or any club has gotten to that type of player was Flanders who Dew almost served up on a platter.

If you can identify one I’ll get behind it as a strategy. I just don’t like your chances!

I got that, but Young was a jet last year before the switch. The closest we or any club has gotten to that type of player was Flanders who Dew almost served up on a platter.

If you can identify one I’ll get behind it as a strategy. I just don’t like your chances!
I think Richards would have been a chance to be poached at some stage.

I think Richards would have been a chance to be poached at some stage.
Forgot about Ed and you could maybe chuck Holmes in there for a brief period.

The reality is there’s not many kicking about and even fewer that actually leave. Off the top of my head I’ve got Crisp and Dawson.

Forgot about Ed and you could maybe chuck Holmes in there for a brief period.

The reality is there’s not many kicking about and even fewer that actually leave. Off the top of my had I’ve got Crisp and Dawson.
And the reality is most defenders you try to turn into mids won't work and will be back in defence before too long.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back