List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I went Friday night.

He was pathetic in patches.

Dogs have to pay Darcy 1.5 now.

They will need to lose something with JUH, English, Naughton, Bont and Darcy all getting million plus.

Probably time for Bont to sacrifice some dollars if he wants another flag.

Happy to pay him 600 a year for the next three if he wants to come over 😏

This is hilarious given McCreery’s tackle average has gone up since Schultz inclusion to the side.
So when your claim of McCreery's chases being ineffective gets exposed as garbage you come up with this tripe in your defence? :tearsofjoy:

If Houston is a better kick than Naicos then we should be throwing everything at Houston.
I agree. I’d prefer Houston to Petracca given the relative upgrades the two would provide our best 23. Houston would walk in as our second best player and would instantly transform our ball movement out of D50. I’d have Port’s odds of winning tomorrow night at roughly between Buckley’s and none because without him and Farrell they can’t move the ball.

Either start properly planning for the rebuild right now or take a punt on any old spud, cripple, fatass or washed-up geriatric - as long as the club is active.

The complacency last year was a joke, with the only move made a complete misfire.

When this old, crippled team meets its inevitable final demise, I at least want the vacating of its bowels to be an explosive release of all the horrible frozen pizza and servo sausage roll-quality players we poisoned our list on in a desperate bid to stay alive.

I don't want it to be a pitiful wet fart because we tried nothing and thought we could still succeed.
How's your day going? Asking for a friend

Either start properly planning for the rebuild right now or take a punt on any old spud, cripple, fatass or washed-up geriatric - as long as the club is active.

The complacency last year was a joke, with the only move made a complete misfire.

When this old, crippled team meets its inevitable final demise, I at least want the vacating of its bowels to be an explosive release of all the horrible frozen pizza and servo sausage roll-quality players we poisoned our list on in a desperate bid to stay alive.

I don't want it to be a pitiful wet fart because we tried nothing and thought we could still succeed.

your words from Sept 15 2021 - not as colourful, so at least in that regard you're on the up

"The delusion is still strong in this thread. Our list is a pile of sh*t that still needs a lot more shoveling. Pendles and Sidey need to be shipped off to the retirement village, and we still need a lot more rigorous plunging to loosen some of the nasty crud that is clogging up our list."

No list purges happened as you'd hoped - PF the following year and then a Flag 2 years after that post..

If we're trading our future first buddy, we're getting in a future pick particularly a second round to help with banking points for McGuane... you don't understand how it works.
Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Last edited:
So when your claim of McCreery's chases being ineffective gets exposed as garbage you come up with this tripe in your defence? :tearsofjoy:
The way I read it, they were saying that Mcreery wouldn't be able to lay as many tackles if the player he was hunting had an outlet because Mcreery's team mate wasn't being accountable to their man. Round about way of saying that the entire forward line needs to put pressure on or it all falls down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably time for Bont to sacrifice some dollars if he wants another flag.

Happy to pay him 600 a year for the next three if he wants to come over 😏

Haha he does to much for the club, would be in Buckley areas if he didn't win that flag.

All good, Sco.
I was with you - just hate that orange mother****er.
I figured 👍

My angst is 100% directed at TakingThePies for shitting on Matt and outing themselves for having NFI at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back