List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost as good as Adelaide fans claiming Keane was worth a first rounder šŸ˜‚

How angry did they get that we didn't want him šŸ˜‚

his goal tally for the last 5 years: 15, 41, 25, 21, 42..

And that stat says it all. For every good season, there is a sub par season. He is often injured in those sub par seasons, injured cause his attitude and prep isnā€™t at a high level. He has the talent to be the GOAT, but he is the very definition of unreliable.

Yup, if cheap, I can see the appeal, but Iā€™m very very wary.
If he was at C'wood in:
2020 He would have been 2nd on our goalkicking with 15 goals in 10 games. Mihocek was 1st with 25 in 18 games
He was 2nd on Bombers goalkicking with the winner kicking 19 goals in 17 games
2021 He would have been 1st with 41 goals in 19 games. Mihocek would have been 2nd with 34 goals in 21 games
He was 1st on Bombers goalkicking. Second was P. Wright with 29 goals in 21 games
2022 He would have been 3rd with 25 goals in 15 games. Mihocek was first with 41 goals in 23 games
He was 2nd on Bombers goalkicking with the winner P. Wright kicking 53 goals in 22 games
2023 He would have been 4th with 21 goals in 17 games. Mihocek was 1st with 47 goals in 24 games
He was 3rd on Bombers goalkicking with the winner Langford kicking 51 goals in 23 games
2024 He would have been 1st with 42 goals in 23 games. Hill would have been 2nd with 30 goals in 23 games
He was 2nd on Bombers goalkicking with the winner Langford kicking 43 goals in 23 games

Not bad for a non FF who spends time in the midfield

He'll be at the Pies mate and I am looking forward to having an attacking option in our defensively minded forward line
Probably a bit harsh on the likes of Checkers, McStay, Elliott and Hill thereā€¦

Less injuries would have done the trick.
Yeah, I mean one of the club discussions must surely've been:
1) Do we have enough to go for it next year with a better run of injuries & a few minor tweaks?
If so, seems like s good year to hit the draft hard & just keep the list largely intact.

(Stay with me).

2) If not quite, then can a Stringer &/or one or two other minor tweaks get us in the frame?
Still allows us to hit the draft at least twice in the first 30 or so for talls.

3) If not quite again, do we sell our futures for an elite half-back that wants to come home?
It could really transform our F50 delivery & would give our senior core a real shot at a third flag.

The other question that seems obvious to ask is:
4) Given our age profile & recent injury history, how likely are we to have many less injuries next year?
Seems like they're optimistic on this. Howe did finish strong, as did Sidey in the new role(s). Pendles' arm injury seemed to derail a vintage season. And, have they got Jamie right now for another good season? (Sarge can give us a decent percentage of Jamie's outout when he's not able to go).

Facts suggest you are wrong in saying we are the ā€œoldest by a fair margin.ā€

Turning 29 or over in 2025.
Melb - 18
Geel Coll - 13
Carl - 12
BNE, Swans,GWS - 11
Even Freo who are considered a young list have 10.
So we are not as bad as you think.
How many of the teams over 29's players are in their teams best 23. All of ours are

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How angry did they get that we didn't want him šŸ˜‚
It was weird šŸ˜‚ Normally on a trade thread thereā€™s a back and forth between supporters about trade value but in that one it was just like:
ā€œGive us a first rounderā€
ā€œNo thanks, you keep himā€
ā€œHOW DARE YOUā€

:drunk:

It was weird šŸ˜‚ Normally on a trade thread thereā€™s a back and forth between supporters about trade value but in that one it was just like:
ā€œGive us a first rounderā€
ā€œNo thanks, you keep himā€
ā€œHOW DARE YOUā€

:drunk:
Iā€™m glad Keane is staying in Shitsville.

He has an ill favoured look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I mean one of the club discussions must surely've been:
1) Do we have enough to go for it next year with a better run of injuries & a few minor tweaks?
If so, seems like s good year to hit the draft hard & just keep the list largely intact.

(Stay with me).

2) If not quite, then can a Stringer &/or one or two other minor tweaks get us in the frame?
Still allows us to hit the draft at least twice in the first 30 or so for talls.

3) If not quite again, do we sell our futures for an elite half-back that wants to come home?
It could really transform our F50 delivery & would give our senior core a real shot at a third flag.

The other question that seems obvious to ask is:
4) Given our age profile & recent injury history, how likely are we to have many less injuries next year?
Seems like they're optimistic on this. Howe did finish strong, as did Sidey in the new role(s). Pendles' arm injury seemed to derail a vintage season. And, have they got Jamie right now for another good season? (Sarge can give us a decent percentage of Jamie's outout when he's not able to go).
I'm just on the 'bring in players in the younger demographic' where possible. If age is one of the reasons for injuries, then why bring in another player in that same age bracket?

And I think this particular player (Stringer) is too selfish for our game style & ethos.

If we do get stringer, I would like us to start giving bobby hill some minutes in the midfield. With stringer, Schultz, Elliott and beau , two kpf in the fwd line, does give us more scoring power and the flexibility to use hills speed in the midfield. Yes we would be sacrificing forward pressure, but would give this side a different look.
Definitely a luxury I'd like to have. Good marking hands and elite speed going forward with fine skills; he'd be an upgrade on what Sidebottom was giving us on the wing this year.

a64edba5d3cc40202dc37fd9ea1a294b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Media are Guessing or Making Stuff Up

Seeing him changing his pies profile pic and the post he just put up- I think. Bytel may have been delisted.
Might not mean anything but itā€™s the vibe I got initially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back