List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing him changing his pies profile pic and the post he just put up- I think. Bytel may have been delisted.
Might not mean anything but it’s the vibe I got initially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right Move IF true

So unless Info comes from Managers/Player/Team don't believe anything that is Sad in Media
There has to be some smoke for a reporter to make a story. It doesn't mean that's it's set in stone but they talk to a lot more people in the industry than anyone on bigfooty. A journalist wouldn't last long if they just keep making up garbage. Of course they will put forward scenarios that won't come to fruition but it's just to keep the stories coming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Sam fat?. He looks about 12
No clue to either of those. Seems a fence sitter though.

Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

There has to be some smoke for a reporter to make a story. It doesn't mean that's it's set in stone but they talk to a lot more people in the industry than anyone on bigfooty. A journalist wouldn't last long if they just keep making up garbage. Of course they will put forward scenarios that won't come to fruition but it's just to keep the stories coming.

True but that Smoke might have not much behind it

I refuse to engage with posters like yourself who find negativity in everything. It’s tiresome. The world isn’t ending. We will be fine. Not even 12 months on from a flag fmd.

Anyway. Back to 2024 trades.
It might be better for the super negative fans if the Pies have a gap year in 2025 and not field a team and just prepare for 2026. I mean, what’s the point of even trying?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back