List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

For those wondering, I believe this is our current list situation

Inclusive of out of contract players, we currently have 43/44 list spaces taken. 36 primarily list places (which is the minimum, maximum is 38) and then we have 7 on the rookie list (6 Cat A rookies which is the maximum for them, and 1 Cat B rookie, Parker).

Long (r), Bytel (r), Richards, Eyre (r), Sullivan (r), Krueger and McInnes are now our only out of contract players. 3 primary list players, 4 Cat A rookies.

Minimum Total List Size: 37
Maximum Total List Size
Minimum Primary List: 36
Maximum Primary List: 38
Maximum Total Rookies: 8 (if primary list is 36)
Maximum Cat A Rookies: 6
Maximum Cat B Rookies 3

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Macrae had 10 touches playing at half forward he would be dropped
In fact he would already be playing a sub delivering that output to begin with
If he had 10 touches and kicked 2 goals while playing a defensive forward role he would absolutely not be dropped, stop taking the piss.

Media love the Pies in a clickbait, always have. You can bet with this one they’re going to Stinger along for weeks yet.
Exactly. There is no interest in Stringer for many reasons by almost all clubs because he constantly burns his own players, doesnt chase, is lazy and overweight and has had 10 years to sort this out and hasnt,.
We recruit our forwards to keep the ball in the forward line, he has zero interest in that, his only interest is to get the ball and kick randomly at the goals from anywhere.

I would be shocked if we picked him up. Our recruiting team is much smarter than that

His opponent had 25 and kicked 2 goals…
He wouldn’t have made it to the showers before being informed he’d be dropped
You have to be taking the piss... tell me you don't know footy without telling me.

More than 1/3rd of Zorkos possies were from kick ins and he was moved forward late in the 3rd when peatling was dominating him. Peatling didn't follow him in that role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to be taking the piss... tell me you don't know footy without telling me.

More than 1/3rd of Zorkos possies were from kick ins and he was moved forward late in the 3rd when peatling was dominating him. Peatling didn't follow him in that role.
His opponent was instrumental in turning the tide for his team and lifted big time.
He kicked 2 clutch goals as a half back flanker to go with his 25 touches and 500m gained to boot.

A half back kicked 2 goals….let that sink in.

His direct opponent had 10 despite being led to the ball at all times.
And he’s 35 yrs of age ….

Maybe you need to watch with your eyes open a little more

His opponent was instrumental in turning the tide for his team and lifted big time.
He kicked 2 clutch goals as a half back flanker to go with his 25 touches and 500m gained to boot.

A half back kicked 2 goals….let that sink in.

His direct opponent had 10 despite being led to the ball at all times.
And he’s 35 yrs of age ….

Maybe you need to watch with your eyes open a little more

Kicking it out from the goal square 50m 8 times in the game... woweee what an achievement. Lucky we don't actually have you as a list manager. Definitely have no clue.

I watch and understand more footy that you will ever do mate so sit back on your gaming chair on bigfooty and let the people that actually know what they're doing do their job.

Kicking it out from the goal square 50m 8 times in the game... woweee what an achievement. Lucky we don't actually have you as a list manager. Definitely have no clue.

I watch and understand more footy that you will ever do mate so sit back on your gaming chair on bigfooty and let the people that actually know what they're doing do their job.
quality 2nd post

Is the M silent?

Of course you do, you understand so much more.
It was an inspiring 10 touch game that is worthy of a 5yr contract.
You’re so right…we are so blessed to have your expertise around here.

w***er.

Not sure Peatling was Zorko's minder in the 2nd half when those goals came
Which way do people want it?
He spent most of his time around the ball for 10 touches —“oh he was tagging Zorko”

When Zorko got off the chain and started to have influence and impact on the game “he wasn’t on Zorko”.

He still only had the 10 touches for the game in a cut throat final.

We have players in our reserves who can give us this kind of output without the hype.

Of course you do, you understand so much more.
It was an inspiring 10 touch game that is worthy of a 5yr contract.
You’re so right…we are so blessed to have your expertise around here.

w***er.

He's not being offered a 5yr contract because a team wants him to play as a defensive forward... just saying.

He's not being offered a 5yr contract because a team wants him to play as a defensive forward... just saying.
let’s be real
If he is to come here, he will have to play half forward.
He isn’t a walk up starter on ball here let alone at the giants.
Look no further than a guy like Lipinski as a comparison really.
Especially when we have JDG and Mitchell to return to the side.
Even Allan will command more matches next season.

Which way do people want it?
He spent most of his time around the ball for 10 touches —“oh he was tagging Zorko”

When Zorko got off the chain and started to have influence and impact on the game “he wasn’t on Zorko”.

He still only had the 10 touches for the game in a cut throat final.

We have players in our reserves who can give us this kind of output without the hype.

He was tagging Zorko, kept him relatively quiet given 7 of his 13 disposals in the 1st half came directly from kicking in after a GWS behind. Zorko was moved forward in the 3rd quarter. Peatling didn't follow him. Quelling Zorko's influence of HB (before he moved forward) was a significant factor in GWS's early lead. As a HF, his role when he rolled up to stoppages wasn't the inside mid role he plays that has gained the interest of opposition clubs. Peatling played his role.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back