List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Stringer, a cheap running back flanker or wingman - trade our future first into this draft if we can and hit the draft.
Almost exactly what I’d try to do

I really wanted ~ pick 12 + 2x late so we could
Grab Allan - mid (Allen?)
Then
The two best KPP as late 1sts

As if Merrett would go to St.Kilda?
Talk about going from the dumpster fire to the towering inferno!

If Merrett wants to leave for success and for cash he can have his pick of a few clubs including ours.

That’s a conversation worth having.

Hey, why don't bring that kid Ginni back. I heard he kicked 40 goals one year 🤔
I think the talent difference between stringer and ginni are miles apart. Ginni kicked over 100 goals a year in almost every junior year he played. It was just a carry over of his junior abilities in which he ducked his way to 40 goals. Can ginni burst through the middle and take big strong marks?. We know your stance on stringer, and that's fine but you will have to come up with a better comparison if you want to be fair

I think the talent difference between stringer and ginni are miles apart. Ginni kicked over 100 goals a year in almost every junior game he played. It was just a carry over of his junior abilities in which he ducked his way to 40 goals. Can ginni burst through the middle and take big strong marks?. We know your stance on stringer, and that's fine but you will have to come up with a better comparison if you want to be fair
It was a joke manic. 🙄

I don't want Ginni back OR Stringer.

I've provided my reasons for not wanting Stringer.

If we trade him in, I think we could sell tickets to his 2k time trial. "Will he run the whole thing?"
Calendar sales will go through the roof.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if Merrett would go to St.Kilda?
Talk about going from the dumpster fire to the towering inferno!

If Merrett wants to leave for success and for cash he can have his pick of a few clubs including ours.

That’s a conversation worth having.
Have I missed something here?

It would be nice if you could elaborate…
Ok.
Tom Morris reporting on SEN St.Kilda are having a big dollar pitch at Merrett, knowing he’s frustrated at the bombers.
Apparently just talk but significant talk.

Ok.
Tom Morris reporting on SEN St.Kilda are having a big dollar pitch at Merrett, knowing he’s frustrated at the bombers.
Apparently just talk but significant talk.
Thanks that was far more helpful than a random post about Merrett and St Kilda that had no context to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back