List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

This referring to Noah Cumberland?

*I googled rivers near Lorne lol *

An even less disciplined forward than Stringer without anyhwere near the talent. What's not to like about his rumour? Let's get 22 berserkers and see how it goes.
At least you can follow my theme. Cumberland, Owies, stepho and stringer. Kaosball

On Cumberland - he'd come for free as a UFA I believe. I remember him exploding on to the scene in 2022, and watching him kick goals for fun and was also quite solid with his tackling and pressure i50 - something that would obviously appeal to Fly and co. A lot of my Richmond mates point out that he's made some silly decisions on field (given away bad frees, playing on in that Freo game) - but most of them also acknowledge that it's part of the territory with young players, and that he's got all the tools to make it at AFL level.

The question though is why has he not kicked on in '23/24? He's only played 11 full games these last 2 seasons, and another 5 he's been in and out the subs vest - is that due to form? Is he hampered by injuries?

If we trade him in, I think we could sell tickets to his 2k time trial. "Will he run the whole thing?"
I went to the Olympics, the walking marathon was the worst, the most excitement you could hope for was someone breaking out into a run, sadly might just be a Jake Stringer moment, he’s running, he’s broken out………oh sh1t he just tripped over a Coke can, nothing to see here.

I went to the Olympics, the walking marathon was the worst, the most excitement you could hope for was someone breaking out into a run, sadly might just be a Jake Stringer moment, he’s running, he’s broken out………oh sh1t he just tripped over a Coke can, nothing to see here.
The heartbreak of Sydney 2000 - Jane Saville in the 20k walk being DQ'd with 200m to go. High drama.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back