List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not a big fan of Cumberland based on Dimmas comments.

however my Richmond mate reckons he is ok - will kick you a couple goals a game BUT has zero defensive effort to his game.But huge upside he reckons if you can get his head right,

So if Fly thinking he can help him add that to his game ? Or is he willing to trade the lack of defensive effort for a few goals a game?

I like it. Give teams what they're not expecting. They'll be planning for manic chasing from McCreery and Schultz and we'll change it up with zero pressure from Cumberland and Stringer - no pressure whatsoever. They won't know what hasn't hit them.

I went and watched his highlights and yeah they are only highlights but Fly would like him because he is a beautiful left foot kick.

Might have worked together when Cumberland first arrived at the club.

So maybe lose Richards for something decent, pick up Cumberland cheap and playing wise we are the same but draft capital is improved.

Lewis Young, Owies and Kennedy asked to explore trade options

Owies here we come lol

I went and watched his highlights and yeah they are only highlights but Fly would like him because he is a beautiful left foot kick.

Might have worked together when Cumberland first arrived at the club.

So maybe lose Richards for something decent, pick up Cumberland cheap and playing wise we are the same but draft capital is improved.
I was joking about Cumberland but to be honest, he has all the tools required to be a really good player. I don't know what's held him back the last couple of years but on pure talent, he has plenty of players covered

Lewis Young, Owies and Kennedy asked to explore trade options

Owies here we come lol
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im on the bring Stepho back bandwagon, assuming may be a small wagon. I loved him at the pies. i felt genuinely sad with his treatment ,Phillips and Treloar through that trade period.
Stevo was not well liked as I recall and did some really disrespectful things to his teammates.
No way he’s welcomed back.

I do like Cumberland, has a real touch of white line fever and is the definite confidence player.
He tends to try too hard of things aren’t working and has brain explosions every now and then but he is a difficult match up and can get really hot in games.
Be worth a look I reckon.

I like it. Give teams what they're not expecting. They'll be planning for manic chasing from McCreery and Schultz and we'll change it up with zero pressure from Cumberland and Stringer - no pressure whatsoever. They won't know what hasn't hit them.
So, inferred non-pressure... that might just be crazy enough to work!

I was joking about Cumberland but to be honest, he has all the tools required to be a really good player. I don't know what's held him back the last couple of years but on pure talent, he has plenty of players covered
Brisbane didnt match the bid and at Richmond he looked like a star at times and then other times anonymous. I wonder whether he is able to learn to improve or clubs have worked him out. As an extra player costing no draft capital like Bytel, Long, Sullivan have been this year might be a good move.

That is when we are linked to Tabener. FMD, surely not.
I can understand that we look at moneyball options such as Davies, O'Driscoll, Peatling and at veterans such as Stringer but not never has beens/ never will be's such as Cumberland and Taberner. I hope we don't miss finals for a long time so the silly season is condensed to 3 weeks rather than 7.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back