List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

We would be stupid not to look at picking up Kennedy and Young. Young is an upgrade on Frampton and would actually give Moore some support. Kennedy is an upgrade on Long, Bytel, Fin, Sullivan etc and who knows how Mitchell is holding up? Yes please.
Anyone is an upgrade on Long and Bytel to be fair.

Young is looking for his third club, to me that is a danger sign. Has talent, but isn’t getting regular games…

It's a yes from me. Delist eyre and get young cheap
Id rather give Eyre an opportunity to prove himself. We recruited him in spite of him sustaining a serious injury that kept him out for half a year. I think he could be a very good player with a full preseason under his belt.

Get Kennedy in, bring back Anthony Rocca to the coaching panel.
Bam Bam and Pebbles.

The longer this thread goes without any actually trade/Fa news is making me feel sicker and sicker

Jesus this is rubbish
We're doing our best. Yesterday we gave you Stephenson, Kennedy and Cumberland. Give us time and we'll have a couple more for you today. These things take time.

Am I the only one that would like us to throw our hat in the ring for Lewis Young? Best kpd on the market?

I raised his name weeks ago

Would allow more options down back based on form. Would allow Frampton to be ruck depth if one of Cameron or cox go down… without compromising backline

On the whole I’m more interested in cheap pick ups this year because of

1)the reality of the clubs draft hand

2) I think taking long shot 18 year old kids with pick 50 or so is generally a waste for a team needing more players in the 23-27 age bracket like pies

3) And because I think Stringer, Kennedy, Young etc are the kind of money ball options that the club have excelled in targeting and finding a game day role for in recent times

Cameron, Lipinski, Markov, Frampton all made important contributions to our flag

I raised his name weeks ago

Would allow more options down back based on form. Would allow Frampton to be ruck depth if one of Cameron or cox go down… without compromising backline

On the whole I’m more interested in cheap pick ups this year because of

1)the reality of the clubs draft hand

2) I think taking long shot 18 year old kids with pick 50 or so is generally a waste for a team needing more players in the 23-27 age bracket like pies

3) And because I think Stringer, Kennedy, Young etc are the kind of money ball options that the club have excelled in targeting and finding a game day role for in recent times

Cameron, Lipinski, Markov, Frampton all made important contributions to our flag
I reckon we have an opportunity to improve our list with some cheap options that are better than what we have

Amazing how we could fill in most list holes for next year with off cuts in Kennedy, Young and Stringer for very little outgoing.

Probably need another runner off HBF if Noble goes to GC too.
Maybe McInnes can be tried off half back? The last role in the side for him IMO.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe McInnes can be tried off half back? The last role of the side for him IMO.

I think this really has to happen. He played predominantly half-back in his U18 Rep game, it’s how we largely expected him to develop into an AFL player before getting midfield time. The whole third tall forward thing was a wrong’un they threw in.

The Owies thing just won't go away. My mate is a member of the Rebels Motorcycle gang and they have a club house next door to a cafe in derrimut and he reckons he saw fly and Owies in the cafe together. The mind boggles
The one position on the ground we don’t need to recruit for.

The Owies thing just won't go away. My mate is a member of the Rebels Motorcycle gang and they have a club house next door to a cafe in derrimut and he reckons he saw fly and Owies in the cafe together. The mind boggles
Disclaimer: Manic is posting local treatment plant like content.

The kennedy one is pretty simple for me. We have the best young player we have ever had. We cannot continue to have Nick carry the load in the centre of the ground like he did this year. I don't care how good someone is, everyone needs help and Nick had bugger all this year. If we can get a big body in there who can win his own footy and dish it out to the rolls royce then we should have a crack. Especially when it will come at very little cost.

He could practice voodoo for all I care. I'll take anyone who could potentially make us better.

Can we find a way out and replacement for Lipinski? He always looks so sloppy and makes rash decisions

I'd like to see Johnson, Macrae, Mcinnes, Bytel, Long, Sullivan all gone too - don't mind Krueger for some reason

Anyone is an upgrade on Long and Bytel to be fair.

Young is looking for his third club, to me that is a danger sign. Has talent, but isn’t getting regular games…
He was stuck behind Jones at the Dogs, then Weitering and McGovern. I don't think he'd be stuck behind Moore with us, Moore could float a little bit more as long as Young could lock down a big forward. 202cm, could be a good chop out in the ruck or still youthful enough (yes...young) to be played in different positions. If we rookie listed him and he played a few experimental positions in the magoos, we could find something or it could be a bust. He has done some ruck work already, will be 26 in December, Cameron is getting smashed pillar to post and needs a chop out, we can't wait years for a pick or Steene to develop. Like all over the ground, we have no mid 20s players, Young and Kennedy would definitely plug those gaps.
Kennedy would be an upgrade on Sullivan, I like Sully but he looks a little slight to be an AFL footy player.

Can we find a way out and replacement for Lipinski? He always looks so sloppy and makes rash decisions

I'd like to see Johnson, Macrae, Mcinnes, Bytel, Long, Sullivan all gone too - don't mind Krueger for some reason
Why Long? I thought he's been ok for the moment. 194cm big bodied midfielder, will be 22 in Feb, still very young. I'd give him another year, being tutored by Pendles, Sidey and Titch could do him some good. Lippa makes me nervous but he looks like he's trying!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back