List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton are more like the knock-off Bali bags you get in Prada, don't you mean?

The brand name appeals more to the poor deluded fools than the shabby product.
More Prado than Prada.

I liked it best when Sicily missed his shot and tried to rub the red out of his hair.
My favourite part was him throwing a tantrum that should have involved a supernanny intervention and then fronting up to the media the next day and saying he was proud of his tantrum. WTF?

One (just one) low cost running hbf or inside mid (not Hobbs…)
I’m not sure we’ll get Hobbs. There isn’t much spoken about him and I think if he wanted a trade out of Essendon we would know about it already. But still weeks to go until the trade period I suppose…

I’m not sure we’ll get Hobbs. There isn’t much spoken about him and I think if he wanted a trade out of Essendon we would know about it already. But still weeks to go until the trade period I suppose…
Agree. Seems to have quitened down about that, and it was only clubs enquiring about him, nothing on his end that we have heard.
Things could change in the next few weeks of course.

No No No GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At Moment I say we trade Noble for Pick 20 and maybe Trade Richards for Draft Pick and that be our Trade Period in 2025

Only type of Players we might bring in are players like Hobbs not in Teams best 22 that we think might fit into our best 22 or be good depth

Well no it isn’t. RA sacked Folau for discrimination and then had to pay out 10m for unfair dismissal

Yes, it is.

Overlooking applicants for a job based solely on their religious beliefs is absolutely 100% discrimination, which is what OA was discussing and I was referencing.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back