List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

In the year immediately following the retirement, the max threshold will be 90 per cent, so not his entire salary payout

Yes but that remaining 10% will be essentially 50-55k if memory of his contract serves me correctly, so it's literally a drop in the bucket.

You can see why we are targeting Chris Davies.

Every year Port seem to be able to be well in the market for multiple players and their salary cap is under control and well managed to be able to do so.

They bought in 4 players last season, they’re targeting another 2 or 3 this off season with multiple long term deals and one some decent coin to boot….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard you guys are in to Bonner from STK, Clarke from WB and Hughes from Freo

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

I was hoping we'd pick him up back in 2022. Hasn't done much though since being with the Dogs, perhaps a new environment would be better for him.

On a side note, he lives with Treloar.
Ditto. He reminded me of Dylan Moore. He’s definitely one I’d get behind.

Zero chance we’re landing Perryman. We aren’t getting close to the Port offer.

You can see why we are targeting Chris Davies.

Every year Port seem to be able to be well in the market for multiple players and their salary cap is under control and well managed to be able to do so.

They bought in 4 players last season, they’re targeting another 2 or 3 this off season with multiple long term deals and one some decent coin to boot….
I think this year is a result of losing Houston. That type of offer to Perryman is as good an acceptance of Houston’s departure as your likely to get.

I think this year is a result of losing Houston. That type of offer to Perryman is as good an acceptance of Houston’s departure as your likely to get.
They haven’t lost him yet…and they’re still in the market for so many players
And the $$$$ and lengths of some of these contracts has even deterred them.

The fact that they can even contemplate trading out Houston and maximising more draft capital whilst virtually spending nothing to bring their targets in is good business.

End of 2022 was the last time we did something like this but havent really made the same continued gains since then on the market.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back