List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Devil’s advocate - players & player managers look for stability at a footy club. We currently have an outgoing president, CEO under investigation, a footy boss and general manager that both departed start of the season and coaches bluing with each other due to stretched resources.

We’ll right the ship, but we might not be as desirable now as this time next year.
So you're saying Carlton, Essendon, Richmond are more stable destination clubs at the moment?

Devil’s advocate - players & player managers look for stability at a footy club. We currently have an outgoing president, CEO under investigation, a footy boss and general manager that both departed start of the season and coaches bluing with each other due to stretched resources.

We’ll right the ship, but we might not be as desirable now as this time next year.
We have a stable board & our President is staying on until the new President is nominated, likely to be Barry Carp.

We're currently interviewing for Graham Wright's position.

Leppa's staying & as far as I'm aware so is Bolton, so they must have sorted out their differences. They weren't coaches, they were in new roles which may not have been definitively defined after taking on some of Wright's duties.

As for Kelly, who knows what will come out of that.

We're the 23 premiers with Fly at the helm & just appointed Boyd as our new defence coach.

I'd say we've sorted all that off field stuff without much fuss.

Port are offering lots of $ & longer term contracts to a variety of players it seems. I'm sure they're not thinking they will get all of them. They keep Houston, it could change things. They get Richards, it could change things again, etc, etc. They go out of the finals this week and it changes yet again with delistings & players wanting to move or told to look elsewhere.

I didn't think your comment was directed at me per se, just my general view that none of us know what is being said between club's, managers & players & what their priorities are.

If Perryman wants to play midfield, he'd get that opportunity more with us than Port I would have thought. That may be more appealing to Perryman for all we know.
Probably depends on whether Wines and Boak go around again. For both teams it'll be about oldies getting pushed out of the midfield/team/retiring

I had heard of Derksen leading up to MSD. It was around when we selected Carmichael I reckon.

He went at pick 5
During the time we had interest in Kallan Dawson
Think we had interest in Bauer who went at pick 10 to richmond just after we picked Carmy, who was reflected to be best available. Was touted to go higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noble to sun's
Kennedy to pies
Pick 26 to blues
SO.. we're giving Noble for free? lol
No, this is terrible.
Kennedy also not a worth a pick in the 20's.

SO.. we're giving Noble for free? lol
No, this is terrible.
Kennedy also not a worth a pick in the 20's.
We’d be getting Kennedy for him. Kennedy’s the better of the two, but I’d be doing that one separately because I think Noble has greater market value.

We’d be getting Kennedy for him. Kennedy’s the better of the two, but I’d be doing that one separately because I think Noble has greater market value.
But if we're giving Noble AND pick 26 for Kennedy? Doesn't seem fair.

But separately is the way to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back