List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually footage of Ollie and Jack Henry in this years trick or treat outfits, excitedly running off from a house that was handiing out party snickers bars. Mum knitted them the costumes herself

I’d pay good money to see that.

Apologies for being a smart ar#e but now where out of the finals' I'm a bit bored.

It's still a wind swept hole anyway

This place has good beef rendang.

All good. I’m always down for a bit of smart-arsery. Just not always so good at spotting it online.

This always makes wonder when they bring in a guy straight from playing regarding a coaching role.
How do they access if he can do the job or not (or is it a roll of the dice bc he’s a good / smart footballer?)

Felt it’s a bit like saying they were a good student so therefore will make a good teacher…

Btw, I have no idea if it’s a great good or bad appointment- or is it all about IP (from Port…!!!)

This always makes wonder when they bring in a guy straight from playing regarding a coaching role.
How do they access if he can do the job or not (or is it a roll of the dice bc he’s a good / smart footballer?)

Felt it’s a bit like saying they were a good student so therefore will make a good teacher…

Btw, I have no idea if it’s a great good or bad appointment- or is it all about IP (from Port…!!!)
Dev coaching would be pretty low-risk recruiting I would have thought. It's an extra warm body to do skills training and mentoring. Given Boak is a former captain I reckon it would be a good move.

Update: Nothing happening today yet. Breakfast is not bad though.

hero-400.jpg
Where’s the pancake stack side? You’re on a diet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn Board:
Poster A: "Know someone close to JUH, (this from a while back but) said he definitely won't be a one club player, unsure when he'll be off, unlikely this year but he'll be gone sooner or later. Sights are on a "big MCG based club" (no specific club yet obviously)"

Poster B: "Got Collingwood written all over it"

I reckon if we're interested, we would would've done our homework. Boak must have a great training routine and probably understands the game really well. He'd be in the Pendles mold

I'll be driving through Geelong a bit - wondering if I should buy a Lions scarf for the back window or use one of my several Pies scarves to flutter at the bereft local's.

Do both more fun

They all started with no coaching experience. As long as it's to a bottom rung coaching position and not the Buckley style committment to being head coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back