List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

If we hadn't changed & Indigenous players didn't feel comfortable at the club, we wouldn't have any on our list. And we have 4, as well as ex players in other roles who are Indigenous.
Oh I hear you and don’t see any reason to disagree with our culture change in recent years.

Though in that bad era that Harry or Lumumba or possibly now the Symbol talks about, Leon and Krakauer were there and apparently also upset with the club before coming back in recent years. Meaning is sometimes what public see, vs what happens within the inner sanctum vs what players put up with can be vastly different?

Oh I hear you and don’t see any reason to disagree with our culture change in recent years.

Though in that bad era that Harry or Lumumba or possibly now the Symbol talks about, Leon and Krakauer were there and apparently also upset with the club before coming back in recent years. Meaning is sometimes what public see, vs what happens within the inner sanctum vs what players put up with can be vastly different?
We wouldn't have 4 Indigenous players on our list if that was the case.

And Davis & Krakouer would not have come back & stayed.

Bulldogs will not allow Naughton or JUH to become free agents.
Well Naughton is already contracted through free agency, but if JUH decides he only wants to sign till he’s in free agency the dogs won’t really have a lot of choice. They can’t force him to sign long term if he doesn’t want to.

Mate of mine says…

Get the salt 🧂 shaker out…

• Increased our offer to Richards to 3 years
  • Upped our offer to Perryman and he is supposedly interested
  • Stringer, if he leaves, it will only be to Collingwood
  • We have enquired about Mitch Lewis

But he knows Jack shit.

Mate of mine says…

But he knows Jack shit.
Heard earlier in the year that Hawks might be happy to move Lewis given Dear’s development and the possibility of a good trade given his injury history

Mate of mine says…

But he knows Jack shit.

Mitch Cleary reporting that increased offer to Richards by us now at 3 years

So your mate may be on to something lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite the revelations I'm still not against the idea of Stringer totally and the exposure if anything might be a positive.

If he wants to get a 2 year deal he knows at the very least clubs aren't going to stand for any dodgy friends in the rooms and hopefully he might be persuaded to make better life choices with new influences at our club.

Even if he doesn't he wouldn't be the only footballer in the AFL with less than desirable hangers on.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back