List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough but it’s debatable if Pies are desperately wanting to buy or Tigers are desperate to move pick forward. A chance a negotiated trade could happen.
Of course, this is all just hypothetical.

They also mentioned that if Richards leaves, what port get for Soldo, can be passed onto us.
Went to port for essentially a second, third and fourth round pick last year. Soldo’s value certainly won’t have increased from that.

The Tigers have received picks 41 and 49, a future second-round pick tied to Fremantle as well as Port's future fourth-round pick in exchange for Soldo, with the Power also getting Richmond's pick 50 in return.

They also mentioned that if Richards leaves, what port get for Soldo, can be passed onto us.
Is that a joke? Because Port aren’t getting anything of significance for Soldo, and we’d clearly want a late second for Richards at an absolute minimum.

I really want Perryman. Signing players like Perryman without giving up anything is how we stay up the top like Geelong have imo
Except we have to target free agents. They play the sympathy card that anyone born outside of Melbourne wants to “come home” to Shitlong for the love of it rather than the dodgey 3rd party deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a joke? Because Port aren’t getting anything of significance for Soldo, and we’d clearly want a late second for Richards at an absolute minimum.

Future second I think. My hope for this trade period is Noble and a future first out to give us a decent hand in this draft. Perryman and a cheap stop gap KPD added and Richards out for a future second for McGuane points. But won't mind if we go all in on the short term with Houston.

It is actually depressing that 12 months after landing a premiership, we cannot even attract a Perryman (not a star) to our club.

I am happy the club is not paying overs, as I want players driven by success and not money.
If he chooses Port now, this will be Damien Drum all over again

Future second I think. My hope for this trade period is Noble and a future first out to give us a decent hand in this draft. Perryman and a cheap stop gap KPD added and Richards out for a future second for McGuane points. But won't mind if we go all in on the short term with Houston.
F2 would be ideal as we'll need more picks in the 20's/30's to match a 1st rounder.

Would you pay up for him if you were the Saints? THey've got a gun first ruck and neither he or Soldo are much of a forward.
Their next pick is 43, not sure port will accept that.
But saints apparantely think they can play them both. Alongside Marshall.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back