List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Right, so I'm caught up on all of today's additions to this thread.

Is there some kind of BF participation trophy or something?

I'm still going slow down people FFS

I reckon that form is well and truly behind him.
I wouldn't bet against him. He's a star. I'd recruit him, but then again I'd chase Stringer and would probably scour country leagues for talented fat blokes who kick bags of goals when they could be bothered.

If you genuinely can’t stand the Welcome to Country you can always go back to Europe or Africa or Asia or wherever it is your ancestors were originally from.
I was born in El Salvador, do I have to go back, it's a really shit country and everyone wants to shoot you for your shoes

I was born in El Salvador, do I have to go back, it's a really shit country and everyone wants to shoot you for your shoes

Seeing there's 2 of you I was thinking more Tassie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Small forwards are invisible some weeks. Fly admitted this and knows it well. He had a “shit” year and kicked 24 goals.
If goals are the only metric you're going by then 24 goals from 20 games isn't even horrible when you consider he's competing for ball-use against two already established small-forwards in Elliot and Hill. Even still, that's essentially the same amount of goals from two less games than Jack Ginnivan this season, the bloke he was brought into replace.

But forget the goals for a second, I'm more interested in the number of goals he created through his inside 50 tackling pressure. He averaged 4 tackles a game which, even being conservative, creates an additional 10-15 goals.

Point is, you can say he didn't have a stellar season by most standards and I would agree, but to say he had a horrible year is just flat out wrong.

If only we could have changed where Cameron was born and have his famlly live in the city lol
Lynch, well is from up torquay way? We prob have ourselves to blame. Coming too late to the party.
You can add Josh Kennedy from the eagles to that list.
Lynch is from the Mornington Peninsula. Other side of the bay from Torquay.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back