List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I genuinely believe Houston would be preferring us, but is waiting for the go ahead from his manager that a trade can be agreed to by both parties, which would likely include Gold Coast as a third party. He won’t pick a club of preference until he knows a deal can be struck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's up with people in this thread not understanding two different people can make two individual choices? Happened the other day with old mate Stronz thinking Nathan Buckley and Craig McRae are one and the same too.
I’m just saying I don’t think a B&F is going to stop a player from making a decision on their future.
There’s no date for the Giants right now and I doubt it will be in the next two weeks. Plenty of players have turned up to a B&F after trade requests.

Come on Perryman… time to nominate mate.
I’m not sure why this board is hanging on his decision. He is no gun player & we are probably going to offer a contract that his output right now doesn’t anywhere near deserve. Yes I realise you have to offer overs to get free agents. But I remember the Daicos boys father saying they signed for well under 1 million per year. If the rumoured $850k x 7 seasons are true, then that is concerning. Question for the masses. Of the 3 GWS guys reportedly leaving, where does Perryman sit? Would anyone prefer him over Peatling & Cumming? I think he is 3rd banana.

I’m not sure why this board is hanging on his decision. He is no gun player & we are probably going to offer a contract that his output right now doesn’t anywhere near deserve. Yes I realise you have to offer overs to get free agents. But I remember the Daicos boys father saying they signed for well under 1 million per year. If the rumoured $850k x 7 seasons are true, then that is concerning. Question for the masses. Of the 3 GWS guys reportedly leaving, where does Perryman sit? Would anyone prefer him over Peatling & Cumming? I think he is 3rd banana.
Perryman was a lock, the other 2 were in and out. Different styles of players though

Question for the masses. Of the 3 GWS guys reportedly leaving, where does Perryman sit? Would anyone prefer him over Peatling & Cumming? I think he is 3rd banana.
I think GWS is tricking the comp and they're going to get three lots of compensation for one player.

Is that you Kane?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back