List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure why this board is hanging on his decision. He is no gun player & we are probably going to offer a contract that his output right now doesn’t anywhere near deserve. Yes I realise you have to offer overs to get free agents. But I remember the Daicos boys father saying they signed for well under 1 million per year. If the rumoured $850k x 7 seasons are true, then that is concerning. Question for the masses. Of the 3 GWS guys reportedly leaving, where does Perryman sit? Would anyone prefer him over Peatling & Cumming? I think he is 3rd banana.
Perryman actually has a 3rd in a B & F

I’m not sure why this board is hanging on his decision. He is no gun player & we are probably going to offer a contract that his output right now doesn’t anywhere near deserve. Yes I realise you have to offer overs to get free agents. But I remember the Daicos boys father saying they signed for well under 1 million per year. If the rumoured $850k x 7 seasons are true, then that is concerning. Question for the masses. Of the 3 GWS guys reportedly leaving, where does Perryman sit? Would anyone prefer him over Peatling & Cumming? I think he is 3rd banana.
Being a supercoach tragic and watching plenty of games each week.

1. Peatling - underrated player, got more oppurtunity this year and shined.

2. Perryman - he's good but not 7 yrs @ 850k good.

3. Cumming - not bad, but would rather the other two.

Was mentioned its expected he will stay at carlton.
I spoke to someone closely related to him over the weekend who said he wants to stay with his mates at Carlton.

Perryman holding out to try and push GWS to lift their offer, he’s still a chance to remain at the giants is my mail. We are still the front runners as to this stage Giants haven’t come up to the levels in tenure.

Hope my mail is wrong and he’s announced shortly on his way to the pies.

Perryman holding out to try and push GWS to lift their offer, he’s still a chance to remain at the giants is my mail. We are still the front runners as to this stage Giants haven’t come up to the levels in tenure.

Hope my mail is wrong and he’s announced shortly on his way to the pies.
I thought he wanted to play midfield?
All these figures are being thrown around, however, I thought the primary reason he was leaning towards Collingwood was because of the opportunity to play in the middle.

I have no idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wells was all class, taken out by an impact injury in the end, I think he was worth one last roll of the dice.
Yep. Wells was actually a gun when he played, he even kicked 3 goals in his last game before he got injured, which was always gonna be the issue with him. Weird to think that he was their in 2018 yet was nowhere near the team during the finals due to the injuries.

Can we leave the politics out of this thread?
Yes please. Time and place and all that. There are plenty of other threads around where discussion such as that is encouraged.

Now will Perryman just hurry up and nominate us. This is going to be a very long week.

If Perryman decides to stay at GWS then what next for us?

We are already out of Trac, Stringer, Bailey Smith and Houston. Also didn't land Keane but that's neither here or there.

I am sick of Pies supporters eating their own with our new recruits - Mayne , McStay, Schultz, Perrynan etc
Hell- these same people were criticizing the club for giving up a second rounder for Bobby Hill but are not mentioning this one any more strangely

Whilst I do agree, I seem to remember some noise coming out of the media that Bobby was looking like (or maybe we were pushing for) it to be a 3rd rounder. So the disappointment came when it cost a 2nd. But that has obviously gone now that he's playing like someone who should've cost a 1st!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back