List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

The same people that criticise trade costs would then criticise if we didn’t get anyone. You can’t win

Not sure why people are making sweeping generalisations about the entire board

I criticised what we paid for Schultz
I was 50/50 on McStay in terms of what we’d get out of him but had no issue with what we’d paid
I defended the recruitment of Frampton borderline single handedly
I was rapt with getting Bobby and what we paid for him
I was over the moon with Mitchell

All these things aren’t mutually exclusive and I’m sure everyone else is in a similar boat

You can be critical of what we pay for a player that an individual might perceive as “not worth it” and also bemoan the fact that we don’t seem to be a destination club

Not sure why it has to be one or the other

They really piss me off Geelong

Henry
Chris Scott
Mackie
The umpire love
The deliverance supporters

Perryman will nominate Pies, just for some reason it drags out longer than it should (every time).
I think we’re forgetting his mate Cumming is originally from Adelaide so it’s quite an easy and quick decision for him but for Perryman, he grew up in NSW so I don’t blame him for taking all the time he needs to prepare himself for a move to a new state.
We will give him midfield time that he won’t get anywhere else. I’m confident he will be a Pie on Friday, if not early next week.

The Giants have their B n F this week ( Friday, l believe), so l can see why Perryman may want that out the way first before announcing he's joining the Pies...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbing Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back