List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently Fiorini wants out...again

Maybe he should have come to us last year when we wanted him.
This is what happens when you hang around for too long and make decisions that are poor.
He overrated his importance or value in a team that has academy prospects everywhere and is bringing in trade targets galore.

The same for Alex Davies…he will also find himself seeking greener pastures next season once he realises he should have moved

just on Oliver…. Everything seems to have changed since petracca spat the dummy. Is it a coincidence that since his temporary estrangement from the club that the President is gone and Oliver is back on the market?
Fox Footy reported earlier this week that there had been 3 further recent episodes that pushed the club to decide to move him on. Pert was reported to have rang 3 clubs to gauge their interest. If you type Fox Footy the article is there I just can't attach the article via my phone

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fox Footy reported earlier this week that there had been 3 further recent episodes that pushed the club to decide to move him on. Pert was reported to have rang 3 clubs to gauge their interest. If you type Fox Footy the article is there I just can't attach the article via my phone

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He sounds like a nut job.

So apparently Fiorini wants out...again

Maybe he should have come to us last year when we wanted him.
Think it was 2022, when it was him or mitchell. He was out back up plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back