List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but, debate ive had for years. Ive got a reasonable sized dam. Never introduced fish, about 3 years ago fish appeared, see them splashing, some die. How did they get there. Ive been presented with the wildest theories, still dont understand how
Is there a terrorist tunnel underneath?

Fisheries stocked 90,000 estuary perch 9 years ago and apparently, 40,000 were bass as they look identical when small. We were catching estuary perch at first and then bass started appearing. Absolute stroke of luck for us. The bass have basically taken over now. The cod and yellowbelly were stocked into Melton reservoir and make their way down from when they release water for the Werribee River. Very lucky for us
Where on the river?
I must try it!

If we do get pick 12, I hope we somehow find a way to get lions pick 18 as well . That way we give ourselves a shot at picking two really talented players or combine them to shoot all the way up to the top few picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you sure you want to walk in there south?, I've fell in and it took 2 days to get smell off me, lol
Didn't say I was going in, I was sending JuniorB in. I am only good when their are crocs around. Makes you fish quicker.

In the absence of Oliver-type behavioural issues, it would be an extraordinary piece of mis-management to sign a bloke for 8 years then look to offload him after year 1.
interested rubbing hands GIF

That's not the only thing it would make me do quicker, lol

When I go fishing with my 'Mum' (not my Mum in the non-Aboriginal way) Miriam Rose up on the Daly, she will send the kids in to collect the Magpie Geese that have been shot. She will watch the river and call the kids in when she knows a croc is approaching. No one else can see it, she reads the land with almost a sense of magic. The Daly has that many crocs it is ridiculous but none of the mob are ever hurt. At the fish hole the kids are catching Barra out of the trees which most people would pay big money to do. I know the land pretty well but am a rook compared to Mum Miriam. You can't teach what she knows.

They'll be holding onto Petracca even more tightly now.

If we had our first pick we may have been able to enter a discussion re Petracca.
I don’t think we’ve heard the last of Petracca being traded this year.
If he’s staying he’s going to the B&F, he’s overseas, who knows how the Oliver thing changes the situation as well.
There was a lot of damaged relationships and not all of those heal.
I’d say Petracca asking to get out is a 50/50 chance in the next week or so.

He looked fine when he played

Didn’t he mostly have injury issues?

Would love to think we can get him on the park and get a genuine contribution out of him
Did you actually see any of his games outside of his debut against us? When he could get on the park he was ordinary. 3 goals against us and then 6 from his other 7.

Be honest, you only ever saw him play his debut against us didn’t you?

If he nominated us, we would find a way to get it done. If the reports are to be believed, his preference is carlton. That's good enough for him to GAGF
Super childish, but whatever 🤷🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back