List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I must say I am quite enjoying the latest developments in the Oliver saga, with Edmund believing that Melbourne is pulling out of trade engagements. Looking forward to some insightful words from their vaunted leaders at their B&F tonight
Should be a good season for them
Making 2 players stay that don’t wanna be there

Legit can’t tell if you’re being serious

So we recruit him despite a long term injury because we liked what we saw prior to the injury but then don’t give him the opportunity to actually get back to that?

What?
He's not contracted, so it's clearly a strong possibility.

This was year 4 of VFL for Eyre and he looked like it was year 1 when he returned from injury.

They've seen him in 3 phases, preseason, injury rehab, games. He obviously impressed in preseason. I doubt he impressed in games. Who knows in terms of rehab? I wouldn't see it as unusual if they moved him on.

I must say I am quite enjoying the latest developments in the Oliver saga, with Edmund believing that Melbourne is pulling out of trade engagements. Looking forward to some insightful words from their vaunted leaders at their B&F tonight
If Clarry and Goodwin stay it is more likely Trac will come to us next year 🤞

He's not contracted, so it's clearly a strong possibility.

This was year 4 of VFL for Eyre and he looked like it was year 1 when he returned from injury.

They've seen him in 3 phases, preseason, injury rehab, games. He obviously impressed in preseason. I doubt he impressed in games. Who knows in terms of rehab? I wouldn't see it as unusual if they moved him on.
It would be highly unusual. If we can land better talls so be it.

Geelong has always attracted a stack of stars without ever blinking about salary cap.

How many PortArlington shops, land or farms belong to Cats players, of which were given or sold to them for change...?? Hmmph
Don't think it's the bakery - that's very successful

Not sure about this place though

Screenshot_20241004-090649~2.png

People seem to be forgetting that saying this crap at the BnF means nothing. Remember Beams at the 2018 Brisbane BnF?

I don’t think we’ve heard the last of Petracca being traded this year.
If he’s staying he’s going to the B&F, he’s overseas, who knows how the Oliver thing changes the situation as well.
There was a lot of damaged relationships and not all of those heal.
I’d say Petracca asking to get out is a 50/50 chance in the next week or so.
I think he bides his time for a year and stays at Melbourne.
He wants Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely, we would go talk to Joe Daniher
Say let's do the old Mal Michael retired trick
give us 2 years and your brand will be so big you will set for life.
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

If pies decide to trade next yrs 1st rndr then you can kiss goodbye any chance of getting Tracca next year
Next year you can trade future firsts two years in advance so don’t rule it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back