News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

But if he's such an a'hole to work with, why would he be interested in working with him again ..
...worked with Craig Kelly previously, easily controlled by Craig.

I took it as weak and has worked with Kelly before and is okay about it.

You remind me of that saying, 'Where there's smoke, there's fire Cousin of Daicos smoking crack and littering the world with banality'.

No worries mate

The Club is simply impervious to any kind of perceived negativity

Our wildly successful Footy Manager quit because of the new CEO, our President is leaving, a board member is leaving, but yep it's all completely normal and we shouldn't have any kind of concern about anything.

No worries dude

Make sure oyu keep that head buried. Don't want you to possibly hear anything that might hurt you in your fee fees

Again, read my post one more time

I said I know theres reasons for everything

I just said on the surface. Like if you knew no more details, on the surface it looks strange. It seems odd.

It’s not something you’d normally see
I think his health and wanting to spend time with family may have been a key factor.

No worries mate

The Club is simply impervious to any kind of perceived negativity

Our wildly successful Footy Manager quit because of the new CEO, our President is leaving, a board member is leaving, but yep it's all completely normal and we shouldn't have any kind of concern about anything.

No worries dude

Make sure oyu keep that head buried. Don't want you to possibly hear anything that might hurt you in your fee fees

Mate. Maaaaate.

It seems that the relations between GW and others were a bit fraught. Not uncommon in life, quite common in an environment where strong personalities congregate.

But even the media would avoid suggesting that the departure of JB is 'a sign' of anything other than the man's health.

Not you, though. The situation doesn't have quite enough drama for our beautiful drama queen. There needs to be an inference, an intimation, a sense of deep foreboding, a nexus between separate events to turn a light shower into divine retribution.

Mate. Maaaaate.

It seems that the relations between GW and others were a bit fraught. Not uncommon in life, quite common in an environment where strong personalities congregate.

But even the media would avoid suggesting that the departure of JB is 'a sign' of anything other than the man's health.

Not you, though. The situation doesn't have quite enough drama for our beautiful drama queen. There needs to be an inference, an intimation, a sense of deep foreboding, a nexus between separate events to turn a light shower into divine retribution.

OR...or, you just suck at basic reading?

Maybe go back, read the first post again. Carefully.

OR...or, you just suck at basic reading?

Maybe go back, read the first post again. Carefully.

I've already read that post 3 times.

I understood it perfectly the first time, the other two times were for a chuckle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course we are the most valuable sporting brand in the country. Didn't need an international sporting brand agency to tell us that.

The Swans sit at number 16......

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back